• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Arsenal v Crystal Palace I 20/1/18 I 3pm GMT

Who will be our next shirt sponsor?

• Umbro

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • We won't attract one

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Asda's own

Votes: 22 48.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The ‘we played well because Alexis is gone’ is bullshit. Everton away was on par, if not better than that and he was our best player in that one. Have to keep to that level up for another few months before it gains any merit.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Are you sure Per didn't say that? Or a recorded message from Theo possibly? He's surely not implying that the team couldn't focus with Alexis in the side? After all, Wenger was selecting him every week :lol:
:lol: People on here made tongue in cheek comments about being better without Alexis, but Wenger seems to be serious.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Watching the replay,I really liked the intensity that all the players showed. We also played really good pass and move football which meant there weren't so many gaps all over the pitch. A fast start was a pleasant change too and the drop off in the second half is probably down to the midweek match we have coming up. With three players sold,we'll need a lot of the starters today vs Chelsea. Hope the lads are up for it. COYG.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
~Ive not seen the clip yet. I wont watch it, because if I feel he's having a dig at Alexis I'll bury my laptop in the wall.
have some compassion - he's been sorely tried for the past few months, and is not getting any younger

I expect him to pay a glowing tribute to Alexis once he's sure he's gone

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We don't know him personslly or what problems he may have caused in the dressing room. Wenger probably does.;)
So Wengers way of dealing with that is to pick the player every week and tell everyone how great he is. Sounds about right tbf. Yep, he may well have been a disruptive ******...

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
have some compassion - he's been sorely tried for the past few months, and is not getting any younger

I expect him to pay a glowing tribute to Alexis once he's sure he's gone
I can't work you out, Tosker... I fear you're being serious here :lol: Who knows... He might even actually tell all in that book he used to threaten to write when he's done...

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I can't work you out, Tosker... I fear you're being serious here :lol: Who knows... He might even actually tell all in that book he used to threaten to write when he's done...
I do kind of genuinely feel sorry for him, because he's devoted all his life to a job which he was once very good at, and now can't admit it is now too much for him. It's possible to be fond of a stubborn old dinosaur while hoping he will soon become extinct.

I'd be first in the queue to by his memoirs though

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I do kind of genuinely feel sorry for him, because he's devoted all his life to a job which he was once very good at, and now can't admit it is now too much for him. It's possible to be fond of a stubborn old dinosaur while hoping he will soon become extinct.

I'd be first in the queue to by his memoirs though
If I sit down with a cup of tea and have a think about it, I feel a bit sorry for him. His book would have to be a huge seller. It'd be the first book I'd have read in along time. I literally wouldn't put it down until it was finished.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I'm sure Wenger has the title for his book already. Any ideas what he might call it?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
"Arsène and Arsenal: Invincible in My Own Mind"

"Arsène and Arsenal: Balancing the Checkbooks"

"Arsène and Arsenal: It Was a Little Bit Too Long"

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
"Arséne and Arsenal: Invincible in My Own Mind"

"Arséne and Arsenal: Balancing the Checkbooks"

"Arséne and Arsenal: It Was a Little Bit Too Long"