• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Would you be happy with Mkhitaryan joining Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
You've got me hoping mate, obviously I voted no on the poll because voting yes after you swap your best player for someone who's flopped is mental, but I do think there is a chance he might fit in here and produce.

If Alexis would be happy here, if Alexis would feel commited to the club and if Alexis would not have run down his contract, I would say the same. I was very pissed at first of the thought making any deal with ManU and Mou at all but on second thought we did the best in an almost hopeless situation.

Fair play to Wenger and co.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
If Alexis would be happy here, if Alexis would feel commited to the club and if Alexis would not have run down his contract, I would say the same. I was very pissed at first of the thought making any deal with ManU and Mou at all but on second thought we did the best in an almost hopeless situation.

Fair play to Wenger and co.
I shall feel just like that when we swap Özil for Messi in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom