• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Guide to sources

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Yeah. Apparently Sven is the king now:lol:

Don't know anything about source, just remembered that he was mentioned as ITK on AM few times in recent years.
I think @celestis rates him, he doesn't seem to be attention seeker like some of the other twitter guys.

Preacher

Always Crying
I think @celestis rates him, he doesn't seem to be attention seeker like some of the other twitter guys.
If his information is correct, looks like, that the end is near for Wenger.

I believe, that mular guy said something similar today.
Reading his tweets, he's high level pr*ck, who hates Wenger, but somebody also rates him here, especially after VVD transfer to Liverpool.

Reactions: A_G

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

So Wenger prefers Malcom and no the other two , apparently he doesn't fancy Lacazette either according to Northbanklower . Bit confusing as who bought Lacazette then ?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
So Wenger prefers Malcom and no the other two , apparently he doesn't fancy Lacazette either according to Northbanklower . Bit confusing as who bought Lacazette then ?
I think he meant Wenger is disappointed with Lacazette's performances, not that he didn't want to sign him.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Can you prove that?

Not doubting you (well I kinda am) but I don't remember seeing anything from Arsestat.

Di Marzio & Ballague were the ones who broke Aubameyang. Good window for journalists actually.

I did see a week ago he said they were trying to a big name and it would break in two days .

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Can you prove that?

Not doubting you (well I kinda am) but I don't remember seeing anything from Arsestat.

Di Marzio & Ballague were the ones who broke Aubameyang. Good window for journalists actually.
While he was helping to push the Malcom rumors, he suggested we were in talks for a big named player. It was before the Alexis-Mkhitaryan rumors became substantial. Even with the Malcom rumors he seemed to be ahead of the press. It’s whatever to me.

say yes

forum master baiter
Just a had a scroll through Arsestat’s account, it’s genuinely embarrassing anyone could think he’s ITK. Dialsquare levels of reaching.

Didn’t mention Aubameyang at all @al-Ustaadh . Or Mkhitaryan for that matter.

In fact the only thing he’s claimed this window is that Malcom was 95% done :lol:

He pretty much regurgitates the transfer rumours and pretends to have inside info. Then deletes things he got wrong.

Can we please stop posting that clown?

al-Ustaadh

Just a had a scroll through Arsestat’s account, it’s genuinely embarrassing anyone could think he’s ITK. Dialsquare levels of reaching.

In fact the only thing he’s claimed this window is that Malcom was 95% done :lol:

He pretty much regurgitates the transfer rumours and pretends to have inside info. Then deletes things he got wrong.

Nah, I’ll continue to post him. As I always do when I post an “ITK”, take it for whatever it’s worth.

Also, his suggestion of a big named player was related to Aubameyang and not Mkhitaryan. Didn’t mean to confuse you with my post before.

al-Ustaadh

And as I’ve also stated about “ITK”... I don’t doubt that some of these “personalities” have connections. They’re just victims of how the world of football business works. At any moment a deal can be seemingly done then taken off the table for whatever reason at the last second. Malcom seems to be that in this case - don’t forget all the other noise surrounding it, ie his agents in London, the message exchange with his mom, etc.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
We will buy atleast one central defender between may and september this year. I will not mention his name but he is a central defender. Does this make me an ITK?

Top Bottom