• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

French Football - Season 17/18

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
In this game, at least, he doesn't seem to have the same off-the-ball work rate as Alexis either.

carlito'sway

Established Member
That would have been the goal of the season. At least Marseille still won 3-0 at Rennes! Thauvin is really on top of his game. Allez l'OM!

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
He's certainly not pacy in the prime Walcott sense, but he's got that Cazorla acceleration in tight spaces thing about him due to his small stature. You could argue that's overall more valuable than just straight-line sprint speed. I certainly would.

Reminds me a bit of Robinho from what I've seen. Even if he doesn't turn into a world beater, he's so much fun to watch. The kind of player you tune in for even as a neutral.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What do people think of the rumour/conspiracy/valid theory that Neymar's gone to PSG in order to go to Madrid? In many ways it's so outlandish that you just dismiss it as a conspiracy, but then Real was who he was originally going to when he was at Santos. I wouldn't be surprised if he's secretly been aiming for Real all these years.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Is anyone convinced yet that PSG have ridded themselves of that inner weakness they've had these last few years? Obviously we'll find out more against Real, but i'm not so sure.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom