• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

I'm not sure if this is the correct place but...

• Thread starter MalcomMadness
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1,042
M

MalcomMadness

So basically I purchased tickets for the game on Wednesday through a resale site. I wanted to check they were legitimate so rang Arsenal's box office to check the numbers on the tickets, she said they were legitimate tickets but grilled me about where I bought them and said they could be cancelled at any minute but right now they look fine.

She went onto say bring proof of purchase and ID incase you don't get in so you can go to the box office and possibly sort it on the match day.

I'm now getting paranoid that they'll cancel my tickets and make them available for purchase again. Is this a thing? What are the chances I don't get in?

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this post.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Just turn up, what will be will be. Dont stress. No one can really advise you. She was just probably trying to scare you, which is her job TBH. Proof of purchase is a good idea.

Hope you didn't pay too much. If you don't get in just buy some more outside the ground. There will be many many tickets available. If you did due diligence on the seller before you purchased the tickets you should be fine.

M

MalcomMadness

Just turn up, what will be will be. Dont stress. No one can really advise you. She was just probably trying to scare you, which is her job TBH. Proof of purchase is a good idea.

Hope you didn't pay too much. If you don't get in just buy some more outside the ground. There will be many many tickets available. If you did due diligence on the seller before you purchased the tickets you should be fine.

Thank you! You've eased my mind. I know it'll probably be fine, like you said there'll be tickets available anyway so should be fine.

Thanks mate.

GoonerBoy19

I have done this before and was nervous myself on the first time. Just turn up, there won't be any issues.

Ajimsal

Hi. What will be the ticket price in stadium?

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Hi. What will be the ticket price in stadium?

Not quite sure what you mean. From a ticket tout reselling at the stadium you will pay 2x 3x or 4x face value of ticket depending on game.

Official tickets from the club ticket prices can be anything from £15 to £300 depending on competition and category of the opposition . Expect to pay about £80 ish I guess. Not sure what luck you will have without being a red member though.

Top Bottom