• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg I Arsenal v Chelsea I Wednesday 24th January 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Will we make it through to the Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
bf1989a6-4bb0-4822-86d9-88503ba604d0_169.jpg

Referee
Michael Oliver; Neil Swarbrick on VAR

Team News
Arsenal:
Giroud out; Welbeck, Ramsey and Monreal doubts
Chelsea: Fabregas and Cahill out; Courtois and Drinkwater doubts; Christensen expected to return; Pedro and Morata back from suspension

Possible lineups
HZZ1Y95.jpg

vTWH9pQ.jpg

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Oh god, watching Hazard and Willian linking up yesterday makes me a bit nervous for our defence, while if Batshuayi starts instead of the Spanish donkey it's a pretty good attacking trio.

Still have faith though, hoping for a similar team to Saturday.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Possibly the most Important game of this season for Arsenal so far. A win would secure a place in a Wembley final.

Assuming that Nacho and Ramsey are unfit, this should be the starting lineup.

Ospina
Holding/Chambers Mustafi Laurent
Bellerin Jack Xhaka Sead
Özil Welbeck/Iwobi
Lacazette

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Mkhi cannot play for this one right? He's cup-tied I think.

Will there be a VAR again ?

BobP

Memri Fan
Ridiculous that Xhaka is playing as an advanced midfielder.

This is a guy who rarely ventured forward during his time at Gladbach.

It's always 1 step forward 2 steps back. You want Xhaka to be supported in a 3 man midfield and then when we do switch to that he doesn't even end up playing in his favored spot.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

It's always 1 step forward 2 steps back. You want Xhaka to be supported in a 3 man midfield and then when we do switch to that he doesn't even end up playing in his favored spot.

You make a good point, but he did well drifting forward against Palace. His passing through the lines carved them open several times.

Will be interesting to see what Wenger does against Chelski. We looked good in a 4-3-3 on the weekend but we nullify Chelski well when we match them up.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger

He's Gladforward now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom