• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2017/18

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
So apparently Holgate could be banned for using homophobic slurs ('fag') on Twitter 6 years ago when he was 15.

Utterly ridiculous if you ask me. If you investigate everyone's life that deeply I'm sure you'll find they've said something not so nice. He was 15 ffs, move on.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Agreed. Kids do stupid things. It's when they keep doing stupid things as an adult that they need to be called out for it.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
I could be wrong but I think the lad is lying about Firmino calling him the N word.

Firmino is a mixed race just like Holgate and doesn't come across as a self hater like Neymar.

Holgate should've been sent off for that push as he had every intention to hurt/injure Firmino. I suspect the FA want to punish him now for those tweets that he's sent years ago because they know their guy created a mess.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
This is mental. :lol:
So much gold in there like Van der Meyde telling Drenthe not to come to Everton only for him to sign, leave lap dancers in his car while training and later becoming a rapper.

The Leroy Fer not-happening was grand too.

https://twitter.com/EvertonSimpsons/status/954824902997049350

Oh well, too many links. Open and look for yourselfs!

Reactions: A_G

BobP

Memri Fan
So much gold in there like Van der Meyde telling Drenthe not to come to Everton only for him to sign, leave lap dancers in his car while training and later becoming a rapper.

Drenthe :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm crying :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Played for Real Madrid as well, didn't he? Mad.
Yeah - bloody 46 games according to the almighty Wiki. :lol:

He was quite promising back then iirc. Then he went mad at some point - or was mad from the start more likely. Everton seemed to be the point where he peaked madness wise.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Shouldn't it be " Everton Banter Era 2005 - ..." ?

BobP

Memri Fan

Although funny, I didn't quite get this.

What sets apart the temptations of Liverpool from any other big English town? I'm sure you'd be able to find hookers in all of them.

I always thought Drenthe was a talented footballer though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom