• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players On Loan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Martinez started again for Getafe tonight and kept a clean sheet. If he can play for the rest of the season the loan will have been worthwhile. Still think he has a chance to be Cech`s successor here.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Not sure on the reasons, but the Birmingham manager apparently trying to terminate the loans of Jenkinson and Brammal.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Mavididi's latest bludgeoning dribble. I'd like to see him get games at CF for Charlton so he can get more shooting chances. As prolific as he was for the youth teams, it usually took him a couple of chances to put them away. What added to his reputation was his growing propensity to score important goals (i.e. winners, last minute equalizers). I want to see that more for Charlton in the upcoming games.

Additionally, Charlton are a team beset with lots of injuries and only fielded 5 subs on the bench, with one of them barely just returning from injury. I think we should loan them a few more players if they have enough space!

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
https://www.whoscored.com/Players/126316/Show/Takuma-Asano

So I just came across this randomly. Um, I don't think I've ever seen a whoscored rating that low? Look at his weaknesses :S

I'm not sure what the thought process was behind his recruitment, but it's not looking good..
seems to be a lot of substitute appearances, which does not help. He's also got a decent amount of goals in both seasons, mainly playing off the wings.

But yes, if he can get more than ten appearances for us, it will be super.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Couldn't find a youth thread, so I figured this was the most appropriate:

Who's the lad wearing #11 taking it from midfield and making that great pass? Showed some great touch and vision there, really impressed with how he rides off the pressure before making the perfectly weighted pass.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Couldn't find a youth thread, so I figured this was the most appropriate:

Who's the lad wearing #11 taking it from midfield and making that great pass? Showed some great touch and vision there, really impressed with how he rides off the pressure before making the perfectly weighted pass.
Emile Smith-Rowe.

Any talk about him? Legit just basing this off that clip but that was incredible vision and composure for such a young player.

Your dear friend Hydro said this yesterday in Arsenal Reserves thread:

"https://www.arsenal.com/fixture/under-18/2018-Jan-20/liverpool-under-18s-2-3-under-18-match-report

Sounds like Smith-Rowe had a good game. He does go a little under the radar because of the wealth of attacking talent we have. But he is actually one of the better talents in the u-18 team I feel.

We play against Middlesbrough away in the fifth round."

:rolleyes:

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Your dear friend Hydro said this yesterday in Arsenal Reserves thread:

"https://www.arsenal.com/fixture/under-18/2018-Jan-20/liverpool-under-18s-2-3-under-18-match-report

Sounds like Smith-Rowe had a good game. He does go a little under the radar because of the wealth of attacking talent we have. But he is actually one of the better talents in the u-18 team I feel.

We play against Middlesbrough away in the fifth round."

:rolleyes:

Yeah, I missed the reserves thread :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom