• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg I Arsenal v Chelsea I Wednesday 24th January 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Will we make it through to the Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah, but when you say it, you forget that no team in history has had luck enough to win feck all without the skill and grit to back it.
No, I've always understood that, and I'm so pleased you've come round to it at last.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
For those talking about luck... You have to create your own luck - it doesn't just happen for you. The ball will bounce your way with hard work and effort. That's what we saw tonight.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Henry says we are showing we can compete again abd we can beat anyone on our day, but we have to be more consistent. He's pleased for us but doesn't want us to sit back on any success. I laughed at how he briefly trolled Rudiger by saying he meant both significant touches.
Conte feels the injury to William was significant. Very gracious and natter if fact as usual. I'm sorry for him on a personal level as Jose has spent all of Roman's money and left him unabe to compete fully in the market :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
People are allowed the judge the entire process, not just the end result. Even if we hadn't got the winner tonight I'd have been happy with that performance, as I was with the 0-0 draw at Stamford Bridge even though we created **** all. I saw positives.

It works both ways though. Just because we win a game (or drop points due to the ref) doesn't mean that everything is rosy. The best managers look for ways to improve even when they're winning games.
Are you saying there's been games where we've lost, and posters have actually said, we played well today but lost by a lucky goal? Must have been in the three seasons before I joined. :lol:

AVENTUS

what he said? did he just smiled and said we are not close again?

He was asked if this any news.

Wenger smiles and replies no news yet.

He knows something, Ivan must be confident I think we’re really close things like add-ons and future success being attached to contract then we’ll announce.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Are you saying there's been games where we've lost, and posters have actually said, we played well today but lost by a lucky goal? Must have been in the three seasons before I joined. :lol:
Where'd I say that? :lol: I said that the 0-0 seemed bleh in many ways but I saw some clear positives in it.

I'm just saying that the entire performance is very important, rather than just looking at the result/key incidents.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He was asked if this any news.

Wenger smiles and replies no news yet.

He knows something, Ivan must be confident I think we’re really close things like add-ons and future success being attached to contract then we’ll announce.
ah that good answer. let's hope we get it done before next week.

Wilshere1010

For those talking about luck... You have to create your own luck - it doesn't just happen for you. The ball will bounce your way with hard work and effort. That's what we saw tonight.
Monreal's desire to get on the end of any and every ball in the box, and Laca's strength and force of will to get that cross into the danger area one way or the other. They made their luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom