• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere: Where to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longy

Biggest question is how we fit him and Ramsey in the same team. Ramsey is one of our best players, plays when he’s fit.

Wilshere has highlighted what "late runs in the box". That's all good but you need to score for them to be worthwhile.
Slow with and without ball.

Hnice guy but Ramsey sits on bench, he can be a support player for RWF. Keep him out of CM

shenanigans

Ramsey was our best player this season until he got injured.

I don’t know know why people think they’ll receive a ****ing response to stupid **** like “what’s he done in the last two seasons”.

**** off.
well you responded....

I think jacks been better in the last few games than rambo has been ths season. anyway doesnt matter, one will be injured again soon enough

pikey2000

Personally I couldn't see what was so great about Aaron this season, will be watching closely over the next few games to see if I can see what I have been missing.

Whatever the case would love to see prime Ramsey and Jack in the same side, needs a DM underpinning it all though.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Ramsey has been really great this season.. Personally I think they'll complement each other well in a 3 man midfield and if they can string a lot of games and build chemistry together they could be among the best midfield duos in the league. Skillset wise they offer different things so if we can get it to work optimally we're in for a treat.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Biggest question is how we fit him and Ramsey in the same team. Ramsey is one of our best players, plays when he’s fit.
I would say - 3 man midfield with Wilshere deep, Ramsey roaming and a defensive midfielder sitting in front of the back 4. Xhaka on the bench unless he can significantly change his role.

Besides that I don't see how you fit them in, unless you want to put one of them out of position on the wing.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I would say - 3 man midfield with Wilshere deep, Ramsey roaming and a defensive midfielder sitting in front of the back 4. Xhaka on the bench unless he can significantly change his role.

Besides that I don't see how you fit them in, unless you want to put one of them out of position on the wing.

Ramsey - AMN - Wilshere is a midfield I want to see at least once. No doubt it won't become regular, some mishap will get in the way. But that would be a truly homegrown Arsenal midfield.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Wilshere and Ramsey would have to do a good amount of defensive work if Xhaka ends up playing the role El-Nenny did.

Sounds great on paper, Xhaka spraying and breaking up play... But he still hasn't fixed up on his poor focus at times. He seems to read the game better defensively now, but I'd rather someone tidy in that sweeper role than Xhaka in his current state.

IslingtonBornandbred

People respect him, they just think he's not that great.
Would not be in any top4 side.

Apart from Chelsea who just signed Ross Barkley, Danny Drinkwater and Bakayoko. Sp**s who play Sissoko, Dier. Liverpool who are playing Ox through the middle in the majority of games.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't know why he's disrespected so much. The social media fan and armchair pundit would probably dish it out to Ray Parlour and Freddie Ljungberg. I mean, yeah, it used to happen back then i.e "Henry goes missing in the big games", or "Gilberto isn't good enough", but isn't virtually every player hated these days or not good enough by different fans of the same team.

Ramsey is key.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
If Ramsey was used sparingly and not as an undisputed starter people would respect him more. However Ramsey, like Giroud, has somehow become an undisputed starter no matter how badly he performed for 3 years. Sure Wenger should be blamed but you can't help but also blame him for not keeping up with his 4-5 months of form in 13/14.

3 years of inconsistent performances and more often than not -- terrible performances with impunity are bound to frustrate people a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom