• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2017/18

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Worst badge in football
liUI4yW.jpg

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Didn't know Benito Mussolini was active as a designer, at least it seems he has been the consultant. Very befitting...

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
The thought of Swansea and Soton going down is what dreams are made of. Could be an easy extra 6 points a season without our obligatory dropped points to them.

Surprised Soton haven't axed Pellegrino tbh, all their fans online seem to **** on the guy whenever the topic of him comes up.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

The thought of Swansea and Soton going down is what dreams are made of. Could be an easy extra 6 points a season without our obligatory dropped points to them.

Surprised Soton haven't axed Pellegrino tbh, all their fans online seem to **** on the guy whenever the topic of him comes up.

Not when Wolves come up, they look like one of the best Championship sides I've ever seen.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Not when Wolves come up, they look like one of the best Championship sides I've ever seen.

On a completely unrelated note: what's up with Mata's Common Goal initiative? It's such a good idea, I'd have thought more players would have signed up by now. I mean personally i'm disappointed that an Arsenal player hasn't signed up, but not even a bloody Utd player has??

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

On a completely unrelated note: what's up with Mata's Common Goal initiative? It's such a good idea, I'd have thought more players would have signed up by now. I mean personally i'm disappointed that an Arsenal player hasn't signed up, but not even a bloody Utd player has??

There are footballers that do their own kind of charity, like Özil who frequently gives money to charity (Islamic Zakat), Matić paid for an entire village in Serbia. One might even argue doing it for the sake of your best mate isn't the right motive to be involved in this specific charity.

I do hope Common Goal expands but just because some haven't signed up to it doesn't mean they are against charity, they might have their own ways/beliefs to contribute.

BobP

Memri Fan

I agree with that second paragraph.

Ridiculous decision to sack Puel after losing you're entire spine in the summer. Here's a manager who has a proven record of making the most of what he's got as well as giving young prospects an opportunity in the 1st team.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Dive by Sanchez. Not sure Huddersfield can hold out for long, not looking good this.

Top Bottom