• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Swansea City v Arsenal | January 30, 2018 19:45 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
super-sunday-swansea-arsenal-badge-preview_3226038.jpg

Referee: Lee Mason

Team News:
Arsenal: Welbeck out, Giroud should return
Swansea: Renato Sanches out

Possible lineup:
5naeFay.jpg

pikey2000

Like the look of that lineup, interested to see what Mkhitaryan brings to the table and also to see if Elneny can keep his recent good form up.

Cautiously optimistic

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We can't underestimate Swansea. Carvajal has them playing a very structured game and we will come undone if we don't play on the front foot with maximum application. The second half vs Chelsea is a good template to work from but we will need to take the (few) chances we create.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
That bastard Lee Mason is the referee for this when another dirty Welsh club will face Arsenal.

Worried about Jack, Ramsey and our forwards.

OSBK

Established Member
Looking forward to this, will hope we see mkhy start. A win here and a auba signing and 2018 is starting to look much much better

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Hoping Mkhitaryan gets his full debut, he should be raring to go. We need to integrate him asap.

I'm not expecting him to light up the league like Alexis did, but I do expect better football. I watched Alexis' debut against Yeovil, when he's not moving the ball on quickly (which is often) he can really kill momentum.

I'd go with the lineup in the OP. The likes of Iwobi, Ramsey and Kolasinac will be on the bench which is good news- our options on the bench haven't been great as of late.

Swansea will be half expecting another upset given their record against us and the fact they just beat Liverpool. We need to ensure it doesn't happen.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
l, when he's not moving the ball on quickly (which is often) he can really kill momentum.
Been sayig this for some time and was slated for it left right and centre in the Alexis thread. Too many fanboys with no objectivity on here at times.

Really nervous for this fixture. We seem to drop the ball when there is a good feeling around the club and given the recent events in the window I would say the feeling is pretty good, despite being a tumultuous time overall.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
There's nothing like the excitement of seeing your new signing in action for the first time.

Mikhi double to put us back on track for top4.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
True. Horrendous no matter. Reminds me of Ramsey, Eduardo, Diaby etc.. :(

OMG Never mention the Diaby tackle!!!

It was
  • In added time of a game we were easily winning
  • Near the halfway line zero threat to the Sunderland goal
  • Diaby was almost off the pitch and waiting for the ref to blow the final whistle, both sides had wound down and no one was paying attention

Terribe, horrible, mystifying tackle. The guy should have been jailed.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Looking forward to seeing Mkhi playing in our shirt, I would imagine on the left. If Wilshere missed training it may be worth resting him, he's played a lot of games. Ramsey should be back so him Xhaka and Elneny would be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom