• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Wales players better hide their wives, sisters and mothers from this scumbag.
http://newsthump.com/2018/01/15/rya...tos-of-their-wives-to-first-training-session/

New Wales manager Ryan Giggs has already proved to be a family friendly coach by insisting that all players bring in pictures of their wives and girlfriends when they meet for their first training camp.

Giggs, who has a history of making the most of his close family, requested that, in order to cheer up his office, he would rather have sunny holiday snaps taken on the beach or by the pool.

One senior Wales player told us today, “It’s really fantastic that Ryan is showing such a strong interest in our family life, and is very keen to make sure that our female partners are here in spirit to support us.”

It has even been rumoured that, once training sessions are underway, Giggs will go well beyond what would normally be expected of him as team manager, and go out of his way to visit the WAGs at home – in order to make sure that they aren’t getting lonely while their partners train.

“He’s just a top bloke,” the player went on, “to think that he would selflessly find time in his busy schedule to go and check on the girls, well, it speaks volumes for the kind of man that he is.

“I’m sure if the girls do need anything, anything at all, he’ll make sure that they get it.”

The Welsh FA today stated that the focus on Giggs’ new role would be firmly on “creating a new generation of young welsh talent, and we are sure that Ryan Giggs will be pivotal in doing just that.”

SomGooner

Prolific Liker

tenor.gif

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

As far as I can work out he's briefly been an assistant coach and caretaker manager in 2014, since when he has done nothing whatsoever and now he walks into the Wales job? Pff.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
My grandmother would have said this is enough to puke a dog off the gut wagon. I realize he was just trying to be funny, but Piers Morgan has asked Donald Trump to replace Wenger as Arsenal manager. It's bad enough having Piers Morgan as a fan of the club, but if Trump ever had anything official to do with the club I'd become a Chelsea fan.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...ers-Morgan-US-president-replace-Arsène-Wenger

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Remember these two names, folks, Kylian Mbappé and Jean Kevin Augustin.
They are the two strikers/ forwards for the French U-19 team who just beat Portugal 3-1 today in the semi finals of the Euros. They will play Italy (winner of England 2-1) in the Final Sunday.

They are both with 5 goals in the tournament, Mbappe plays for Monaco and Augustin for PSG. They are terrific. Mbappe particularly is brilliant and I hope Arsenal scouts are watching him, great talent.
Called that **** two years ago. Props.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Everyone is excited about Beckham having an MLS team in Miami but I reckon it's doomed to fail. Miami is an awful sports city. Even with the large Cuban population they can't get people to go to watch the Marlins play baseball. Even when they had Lebron James with the Heat they weren't selling out games. The college football team is by far the most popular team in the city. I just cannot imagine them being a big draw with whatever washed up players they can recruit to join the regular MLS fodder.

Everyone is excited about Beckham having an MLS team in Miami but I reckon it's doomed to fail. Miami is an awful sports city. Even with the large Cuban population they can't get people to go to watch the Marlins play baseball. Even when they had Lebron James with the Heat they weren't selling out games. The college football team is by far the most popular team in the city. I just cannot imagine them being a big draw with whatever washed up players they can recruit to join the regular MLS fodder.

Fingers crossed.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
This is one of the coolest things ever:

I’ve been wanting to visit Clapton’s colourfully named home, the Old Spotted Dog Ground, for some time. Firstly because I lived in Clapton when I first came to London and have played cricket on Millfields, where they used to play their games. And secondly because, while they are an amateur club in the Essex Senior League – the ninth tier of the football pyramid - they have a rich history.

Thirdly, because there’s a simmering backstory involving a dispute between the owner of the club and its hardcore fans, which has familiar echoes for my friends and me, who spend most weekends watching the Arsenal. The Clapton Ultras are a unique set of supporters who openly oppose racism, sexism, homophobia and fascism.

They support a host of social causes, raising money for charities and community projects, supporting refugees, collecting donations for food banks - and famously collecting all their own rubbish from the terraces at the end of home and away games. They’ve also taken Clapton’s average attendance from 20 when they were formed in 2011-12 to last season’s 335 (with a high of 761).

Today they are conspicuous by their absence because, although I’d read that their long-running boycott of home games was over, it turns out that it isn’t – something that becomes clear at half time when I realise there’s a group of about 20 people behind a wall in one corner of the ground, confusingly combining cheers for the team with abuse for its owner.

Read the rest of the article here:

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...but-this-is-not-arsenal-this-is-a3757086.html

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Great shot for a defender, it would have been far better if it wasn't into his own goal!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

"These African players who care deeply about Africa and want to help African sport blah blah blah all the while fighting with a team mate on the international stage in 2014...you really make me laugh...but I guess those are your values".

Holy sh*t, broadsides fired by Kylian there. For someone so young his maturity and outspokenness is remarkable. I predict this guy to be one of the most prominent people in football, both on the pitch and off it, for the next 20 years and beyond.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom