• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
"Gossip"

I don't know if this is a real rumour.
Think he would do much worse here than at Chelsea, because Chelsea has a much better defensive system.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Gossip is a rumour. Rumours are gossip.

Star and Sun both running with it plus a few tweets coming through. And it's starting to clog up the Giroud thread.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
A-entrevista-de-David-Luiz-ap%C3%B3s-a-derrota-do-Brasil-Eu-s%C3%B3-queria-ver-o-meu-povo-sorrir.jpg

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Probably worth its own thread now.

I nearly started a thread earlier but prefer it if Dortmund look elsewhere so didnt want to encourage anyone. If Giroud goes to Chelsea we can blame you :lol:

Seriously I would be happy with this if there is any truth to it, Luiz is a good defender. Giroud is clearly thinking about his family, he knows he wont be a starter at Chelsea but the family wont have to move. We'll see.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
No question there might be better defenders around but people on here act like Luiz is utter garbage which is just not true - that guy was a central piece to Chelsea's winning side not too long ago.

No matter who's coming in for the CB position now, I expect us to sign a proper talent who's still capable to fit right in in the summer.
Getting Luiz now is not too bad actually, knows the league and is a quality option.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I nearly started a thread earlier but prefer it if Dortmund look elsewhere so didnt want to encourage anyone. If Giroud goes to Chelsea we can blame you :lol:

Seriously I would be happy with this if there is any truth to it, Luiz is a good defender. Giroud is clearly thinking about his family, he knows he wont be a starter at Chelsea but the family wont have to move. We'll see.
I strangely think Luiz would do well. Chelsea have always had a traditional well organised defence and I don't think Luiz fits that mould. He seems like an all action type defender and that's really more up our street.

I only started it cause the Giroud thread was beginning to become the Luiz thread and since there are a few papers/tweeters reporting this it deserves it's own space. Could well be 2 + 2 = 5 but sure that is the whole transfer window in a nut shell.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I strangely think Luiz would do well. Chelsea have always had a traditional well organised defence and I don't think Luiz fits that mould. He seems like an all action type defender and that's really more up our street.

I only started it cause the Giroud thread was beginning to become the Luiz thread and since there are a few papers/tweeters reporting this it deserves it's own space. Could well be 2 + 2 = 5 but sure that is the whole transfer window in a nut shell.

I think there is a real chance it happens so definitely worth a thread. Nothing would surprise me in this window now. Auba & Mkhi in a Jan window, that's nutz, and Walcott & Coq out.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Still gets me mad thinking about how he played that game. One of the worst performances of an individual player i've ever seen.

Up there with Mustafi vs Bayern in both legs.

5-1 @ the Emirates
5-1 @ the Allianz Arena

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
No love for fellow Brazilian?

7-1.

None. Zilch. Nada.

I've never seen a team get obliterated like that. Home turf.

The look of guilt in the German player's face as they decided not to humiliate us even more.

The culmination of years of corruption and bad management from the still rotting CBF.

The sheer incompetence to pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off. No responsibility, it was give the ball to Neymar and pray and he wasn't there.

At least with Arsenal we had the courtesy of doing it at Old Trafford.

I've been done with him and Thiago Silva since.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wouldn’t want him. Don’t rate him as a CB or DM, bit of a clown.

Value Giroud higher.

Makes sense though, if we’re missing out on Evans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom