• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
7-1.

None. Zilch. Nada.

I've never seen a team get obliterated like that. Home turf.

The look of guilt in the German player's face as they decided not to humiliate us even more.

The culmination of years of corruption and bad management from the still rotting CBF.

The sheer incompetence to pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off. No responsibility, it was give the ball to Neymar and pray and he wasn't there.

At least with Arsenal we had the courtesy of doing it at Old Trafford.

I've been done with him and Thiago Silva since.

Figured it must have something to do with WC humiliation.

He's not a bad player tbh, was very good last year for Chelski. Not sure we'll be able to utilise him to his full potential. Maybe we could use him as a DM, who knows.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ornstein mentioned nothing today regarding this

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
7-1.

None. Zilch. Nada.

I've never seen a team get obliterated like that. Home turf.

The look of guilt in the German player's face as they decided not to humiliate us even more.

The culmination of years of corruption and bad management from the still rotting CBF.

The sheer incompetence to pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off. No responsibility, it was give the ball to Neymar and pray and he wasn't there.

At least with Arsenal we had the courtesy of doing it at Old Trafford.

I've been done with him and Thiago Silva since.

I'm sorry for your loss, my condolences. RIP Fred.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Figured it must have something to do with WC humiliation.

He's not a bad player tbh, was very good last year for Chelski. Not sure we'll be able to utilise him to his full potential. Maybe we could use him as a DM, who knows.

For a team who had an Italian manager.

We have zero defensive unity or training.

I'll admit that it's a bias from my part.

...Mostly.

But I'd rather we look some place else and I feel that, though he is not the greatest choice, Evans would allow us to do that.

Luiz would be here in four years before he's loaned back to Brasil.

Aevi

Hale End FC
No, he played.
brazil-1404885987.jpg

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
If they did a Giroud-Luiz swap deal, that would be two "trades" in one January transfer window. Almost like the baseball hot stove season (but even better right now because it's been a really slow offseason on the baseball market). Swap deals rarely happen at all. But two? By Arsenal? In January? That would just be crazy.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It doesn't smack of careful long-term planning that's for sure (see Laporte to City), but it wouldn't be a bad piece of opportunism. Would be interesting to watch him play like Elneny did last week, stepping out of defence when we're dominating and joining the other CBs when we're under pressure.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

They're best friends. He was the one who made up for Luiz' badness. Kinda just bundle them together. Both were captain and vice captain, no?

Silva was elite, don't get me wrong. Was a fan since his Fluminense days. But after the WC... it all gets tainted.

Look at that line-up. Only Marcelo remains and that's because there are only 3 trully elite Lb in the world and he is one of them (just behind Nacho).

It's a conversation for another topic and I'll end things here, but we used to have more generational talents. Rivaldo, Ronaldinho and Ronaldinho Gaúcho all played together.

Neymar had... Fred. Levels.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Isn't he a bit too erratic to form a good partnership with either Mustafi or Kos, the former especially feels like a match made in hell.

Could be interesting to see him in Elneny's role.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Luiz was more younger and his wages not really high i can see us swap him with Giroud. Luiz is not wanted at Chelsea anymore Conte not fancy him anymore.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
If Luiz was more younger and his wages not really high i can see us swap him with Giroud. Luiz is not wanted at Chelsea anymore Conte not fancy him anymore.
Think it’s more they had a fall out and not that he’s a “bad player” (similar to Mourinho and Mkhitaryan).

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
For me would be our best center back signing since Campbell.

He is hugely underrated while our defenders excused because of 'playing in a Wenger team'.

If we can get this done expect him to surprise alot being a v.good defender & leader for us. Huge deal!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Think it’s more they had a fall out and not that he’s a “bad player” (similar to Mourinho and Mkhitaryan).
from Watching Alot of Luiz i always think he not a defender because he very error prone can't mark his player well he should be defensive midfielder would suit him well.

blaise

Intrigued how he d do here. He is quick and strong enough for our style, just also have him as error prone, bonus maybe he can play better than ElNenny his role. Still would prefer him over Evans. At least it would be easier to shift him if he fails.

BBF

We're making threads based on the Dailystar and some randomer off Twitter.

Come on now...

junglist57

Established Member
Dodgy source asides - whats with AFC and getting linked to all these outcasts / unwanted?

We're like that desperate guy who only homes in on the fattest drunkest slapper in the whole bar.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom