• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Do you want us to sign him?

• Yes

Votes: 174 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 8.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LG10

We are replacing our record signing with a better player after six months instead of blindly trusting him for the next 5 years. Don’t wake me up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We are replacing our record signing with a better player after six months instead of blindly trusting him for the next 5 years. Don’t wake me up.
We not replacing Lacazzete both players going to play. Auba replacing Alexis.

Dammit

W1YU9vr.jpg

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
i know but what i meant by replacing Alexis is replacing his goals quality movement etc.. Wenger won't spend 45M on Lacazzete to give up on him that quickly.

No but I think the question is how do we accommodate both Lacazatte and Aubameyang in the same starting XI and get the best out of both. The only answer for me is to change formation and play with two strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom