• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

If You Don't Laugh You'll Cry

Biggest ***** in the Arsenal Blogosphere?

• Arseblog

• Le Grove

• Gunnerblog

• Tim Stillman

Results are only viewable after voting.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Just like yesterday vs. Bournemouth, we have a habit of gifting teams who are in piss-poor form an easy win

bournemouth.jpg

soton.jpg

AmberHawk

Remember the Salah goal a few weeks ago? 3 defenders drawn towards the ball? We've only gone and one-upped that. This is damning evidence that these players aren't coached at all.
Szczęsny said when he left that at Arsenal, we dont scout the opposition. We dont go throw any tactics ahead of games. That we dont focus on other teams strenght and weaknesses.

He said that was the biggest difrence betwine us and Juventus.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Szczęsny said when he left that at Arsenal, we dont scout the opposition. We dont go throw any tactics ahead of games. That we dont focus on other teams strenght and weaknesses.

He said that was the biggest difrence betwine us and Juventus.
Wasn't that Fabregas that say that... just Barcelona instead of Juventus

karl

Remember the Salah goal a few weeks ago? 3 defenders drawn towards the ball? We've only gone and one-upped that. This is damning evidence that these players aren't coached at all.
This along with the free kick at Forest are very disappointing. I can only imagine what would have happened under George Graham at training the next day. Our current squad probably forgot about it and had a day off though.

When does Steve Bould get involved and allowed to coach the defence, because I don't buy that they are all such useless defenders. It is down to organisation and training.

Reactions: jvw

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I gotta start watching more Roma games again

always been my second team but I stopped when Totti wasn't playing regularly

but they still have De Rossi whom I adore and Florenzi is a true romanista to

CL still up for grabs for them

but wouldn't you know it, they are also in a slump ):

haven't won a game since 5 dec

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Haha, that Titanic music reminds me of our billionaire leg breaker. Those were the times, if Xhaka could only point like him.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Added a poll.

I remember being genuinely excited. Wenger had been biding his time while having to sell his best players, now with the state of the art stadium and the new money he was going to remind the world of how good he used to be.

Sigh.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom