• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Swansea City v Arsenal | January 30, 2018 19:45 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacaz1fan

Tonight, we saw why we wont win any league even if it is in Cambodia. Some players are really fragile minded, and it was too evident even to the Swansea players. I'm going to pick the worst culprits.
1. Ramsey! The moment I saw him in the starting line up, I knew the team balance was going to be affected. With Ramsey, it becomes difficult for the other forward players to coordinate because he gets in the way too many times. He is not an offensive player. He should be benched if we're to make any progress.
2. Lacazette!! sulky and frustrated from the first minute. He seemed like he was playing with a worry in his mind. Does he feel so comfy that he doesnt want Aubameyang in? With no shots at all, he was maybe going to be better if he switched places with Ramsey at times. Ramsey can make the runs while Lacazette fills the offensive void Ramsey is bound to create.
If we're not going to attack them decisively, they will attack us.
3. Mustafi!!!!! This guy is just a disaster.
4. Monreal!!!!!!! No way this guy can calculate simple mathematics. From a position of zero threat, you put your team in a very dangerous.He is simply not intelligent.
5. Cech....Not commanding, just a grandstanding old boy. Zero zero zero control of the people in front of him.

blaze_of_glory

Can't get over how easily we are undone simply by strikers running in straight lines at the defense. Defense has not been the same since Per left the starting lineup. Goes to show how its all about partnerships rather than individual players.

Last edited:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Is this 2005 and before? Too young and only started getting into football after Thierry already left the club.

Yeah from 1998 to as late as 2008 we played fast incisive football. What you see Liverpool do now, we did... and more.

Pep’s tika taka revolution was probably the worst thing that happened to this club

Marmaduke

Koscielny has been absolutely a disaster for us for some time now..
Maybe I'm missing something. He was injured for a bit and is surrounded by what could be the league's most dysfunctional back line. I hold him in high regard because he manages to look decent despite immense pressure each game.

Lacaz1fan

Let me also be on record to say this loss is less down to Wenger and more on the players.
How Wenger responds is what matters. If he drops Mustafi, Monreal and Lacazette, and brings back Jack for Ramsey, then the team suddenly plays better! magic.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Can't get over how easily we are undone simply by strikers running in straight lines at the defence. Defence has not been the same since Per left the starting lineup. Goes to show how its all about partnerships rather than individual players.

I'm sure one year we had Kos and Per we conceded the least amount of goals in the league.

c00lguy

I didn't see anything different when Mkhi came on either. It's the same old same old.
Team have lost faith in Wenger and new signings don't change that.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Koscielny has been absolutely a disaster for us for some time now..

both CBs are exposed from all sides

and as we don't rotate nor have senior cover we run Kos down to stumps on his legs

and Holding and chambers are destroyed to in the process

Marmaduke

Yeah from 1998 to as late as 2008 we played fast incisive football. What you see Liverpool do now, we did... and more.

Pep’s tika taka revolution was probably the worst thing that happened to this club
You reckon tiki taka specifically was the reason for the departure (as in Wenger actively pursued it)? I figured it just happened naturally as some legendary players left.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The defense this season as personal been absolutely disaster from Kosh to holding

Kosh who Is quality defender become s**t

Mustafi who been good last season become s**t

Chambers who had good season with boro this season s**t didn't get many chances

Holding the hero of fa cup final this season total disaster.

Bellerin turning a model not a footballer

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The defense this season as personal been absolutely disaster from Kosh to holding

Kosh who Is quality defender become s**t

Mustafi who been good last season become s**t

Chambers who had good season with boro this season s**t didn't get many chances

Holding the hero of fa cup final this season total disaster.

Bellerin turning a model not a footballer

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
time to calm down a bit, guys - we've gone through an unsettling couple of weeks and it can get to people, even overpaid footballers

we need to go all out for the Europa, and as a back up make sure of 6th place, and put money and effort into regrouping for the next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom