• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Max Meyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MalcomMadness

Already posted ^^

But Max Meyer today would be icing on the cake ffs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
German window close in 3 hours but only for them to buy players but they can still sell

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Didn’t realise Meyer was available on a free. Not sure we’d put down a lot of money on him now when we can sign him for nothing.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Meyer sounds & looks a bit too similar to the boy wonder. Pass.

Has to be a brute dm.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Maybe signing him in pre-contract just like Groetszka with Bayern.

He also best mates of Kolasinac

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Could just pay a small fee for him now I guess, is he able to play in the EL?
The links are quite strong bild just saying we scouting him I can't see it because schalke got little time to get replacement

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We're signing him on a free so that we can make big profit on him and Kolasinac.

Lovely stuff.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He started as an AM but has been playing CM this season, said he's been watching Veratti to learn the role.

Think he can play everywhere.

Like the sound of that but I think Wilshere would be the perfect player for that kinda role. Think we're crying out for more of a Fabinho or Diawara type CM right?

Chicago_Gunner

Like the sound of that but I think Wilshere would be the perfect player for that kinda role. Think we're crying out for more of a Fabinho or Diawara type CM right?

is it bad to have two types of players like that in the middle?? but yeah fabinho would be ideal since xhaka is a lazy piece of ****.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah we need a proper beast behind Wilshere and Ramsey. Think Meyer is just an opportunistic move, he's a £30m player in this market.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It's an interesting potential signing, but 'interesting' is as far as I'd go for now. He's only just begun the process of learning that deeper role, Santi didn't learn it until way later in his career for instance, so it's not easy. I mean Meyer has very good technique which is something our midfield lacks, but let's be honest it's not the signing we need right now.

BobP

Memri Fan
Better off staying where he is. Has developed well under Tedesco.

We'd absolutely ruin the poor chap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom