• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kostas Manolas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
The Football Mole guy brought Manolas up yesterday...

Of course this source is controversial, but it provides what is possibly more info on the deal, so there you go. Make of it what you will.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Roma are desperate for the money to comply with FFP, this probably isn't happening unless we're actually willing to pay the entire sum up front.

Hope we get it done anyways, would absolutely love him here. Absolute monster of a defender.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
This leak could be to put pressure on Luiz or Chelsea if a genuine option.

Just seems a little late in the day for Manolas.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

The Football Mole guy brought Manolas up yesterday...

Of course this source is controversial, but it provides what is possibly more info on the deal, so there you go. Make of it what you will.

He's actually been spot on this whole window.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I haven't watched enough of Manolas, do you guys reckon he'd be able to step up to the physical challenge of the Prem?

MkhiMagic

Would love to have him, he's a baller. Although I think it's more of a tactical than personell problem defensively.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
I haven't watched enough of Manolas, do you guys reckon he'd be able to step up to the physical challenge of the Prem?

He's stronger than both Koscielny and Mustafi and much, much quicker as well.

Main concern for me would be that his playing style is too similar to what we already have, he's more of a Koscielny than a Mertesacker. Very aggressive, loves a challenge, could get exposed in our pathetic excuse for a defensive setup.

Brilliant player though, not worried at all about him being able to handle the Prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom