• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kostas Manolas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Footage of Sven watching Mustafi last night.
giphy.gif

Sven and Gazidis have watched statDNA players **** their beds yesterday and decide that we need to sign more players.

Wenger is in zero control over transfer now and you have to be daft cow to think otherwise.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sven is running us like that first transfer window in fifa career mode. Sell half the squad and buy lots of new players. And he's selling everybody that I normally sell!
German journalists told us with him the transfer window going to be interesting

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sven is running us like that first transfer window in fifa career mode. Sell half the squad and buy lots of new players. And he's selling everybody that I normally sell!
Not sure how much of this is down to Sven. He’s just a scout.

The intent to buy players comes from Wenger.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

He has a release clause of £30M!

This signing makes to much sense to happen, he's exactly what we're needing - a proper defender. :drool:
Signing this beast would be an epic end to an already brilliant window.

If that's true, lets do a City and pay the fecking clause.

That said, this must have been known all along, so a bit late to be pursuing it?

I see that Ballbag is teasing that there's something on the boil so who knows...

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Would love him here. Him and De Vrij will make a fantastic pairing if we go to a back 3.

Manolas - De Vrij - Mustafi looks good for the futute.

Would love Gimenez in place of Mustafi though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom