• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players On Loan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
Has anyone seen much of Nwakali?
Remember there was a bit of hype when we signed him.

Our youngsters seem to be doing really well at the minute, a lot of them are out of contracts in 6-18 months though, which I know is common for players younger than 20/21. But I hope we sign most of them up on long term contracts asap.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Has anyone seen much of Nwakali?
Remember there was a bit of hype when we signed him.

Our youngsters seem to be doing really well at the minute, a lot of them are out of contracts in 6-18 months though, which I know is common for players younger than 20/21. But I hope we sign most of them up on long term contracts asap.
Apparently he’s in our first team plans for the future - that according to his brother who is his agent. We recalled him from VVV because of lack of game time. Porto were interested in loaning him but they wanted an option to buy which we didn’t. We just loaned him out to Maastricht for the rest of the season. The fact Porto was interested should be taken as a good indication in my opinion. Hopefully, Maastricht gives him the needed game time.

BobP

Memri Fan
Bielik off to Walsall.

Similar to the Sheaf loan in that he's capable of playing to a high level in the Championship but he's probably been sent down to League 1 for the guaranteed game time. Probably have to consider that he's just come back from injury as well.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Anyone following Stutgart.
How is Asano going ?

It seems like one of the many weird signings from Arsène: Bischoff, Park, Miyaichi etc...

KrptKid

Mavididi's hamstring went again.
giphy.gif

chessygoal

Best of luck to him, hope he gets decent gametime.
My favorite youngster joining my hometown club! I hope he'll have some game time but he'll have to fit in a very disciplined team focused on defense and in a relegation battle, tough loan.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Apparently Jenkinson had a notably poor game against Aston Villa today. Hopefully we don't mess about and get rid of him in the summer.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Apparently Jenkinson had a notably poor game against Aston Villa today. Hopefully we don't mess about and get rid of him in the summer.
He's fallen a long way. Think he needs a place like Birmingham to just bide his time and get back his confidence.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
transfermarket says he has got a contract until 2020, how the **** is it possible, did we give him a 6-year deal? :lol:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
very brave. Obvious to see that he still needs a bit of polish.

That's a very neat cameo, I have no doubt he'll earn a spot if he keeps that level of performance up
seemed like a giant among children in that game. Could really explode there if someone put in the hours with him.

makes me want to keep Wenger around, just to see how he can develop these raw players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom