• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jonny Evans

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Bundesliga teams don’t press? What!? Shows how clueless some guys are here about football in other leagues. Leverkusen, Hoffenheim, Leipzig, Dortmund (before this season), Frankfurt all press the hell out of teams.

Recently Bremen caused Bayern all sorts of problems with their high press at the Allianz, but Bayern being Bayern still found a way to win. You know how they won? Bypassed the press by playing long balls and crossing. Three of Bayern’s goals in that 4-2 win came from a long ball, corner kick and a cross. You have to be pragmatic at times to outplay your opponent, something that Arsenal under Wenger have failed to do for a decade now.

Anyway back on Evans. Any credible link that he is coming? If I’m not mistaken today is the last day of the January window.

Also I agree with the sentiment that we could have Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini in defence and we would still leak goals with our awful defensive structure.

Oooh to be

Would prefer Evans to Luiz, more discipline in our back line. Mustafi and Kosc already play like Luiz (getting too far forward). Evans would be a stop-gap for now. With Bellerin in the team we need to play with three CB's. I would like to see AMN at RB when we play four at the back.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom