• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Pretty meh signing, bias aside. He's a solid player, but little more.

I'm not bothered by this either. He could boss it, but he could also flop. It's not like when they signed Davinson Sanchez, I was very jealous of that.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ridiculous from Leciester. Can't see anyone offering more than that, his value has peaked.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Reports that Slimani has failed his medical. Lord have mercy on Newcastle fans, they don't deserve this sh*t.

Steps

They can't really show him the trophy roo-hahahahahahaha

Sp**s trophy "room". hahahahahaha.
1cttKDA.png

AYWG3Lz.png

OSBK

Established Member
Benitez should leave. Mike Ashley has abandoned him.

Lived in newcastle for a long time now, go to most home games. The club is in despair, rafa has been seen as a shining light for the fans but its starting to wear off.

My view is that in todays football you can buy a neymar for £200mill, for £350mill you get not just a football club but a whole city. All these moneymen around and none of them will touch newcastle, which means behind the scenes there has to be huge huge debt. I know ashley has allegdly balanced the books but from what I read newcastle owe him a fortune.

Newcastle go down and they dont come back up for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom