• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

blaze_of_glory

Grabbed the Wolfenstein New Order and Old Blood combo pack on sale last week. Been ages since I played a shooter (other than Fallout 4). I'm bad at it.

Killing Nazis is fun though.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I contemplated doing that but decided I'd be angry for more than a few days :lol: Never had this problem with Xbox, ever. I'm putting that in the angry email!

Have you put your ps4 in safe mode and then plugged it in? Might possibley work.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Have you put your ps4 in safe mode and then plugged it in? Might possibley work.
Yes, 'safemode'. I called it 'standby' mode earlier. Problem is I can't choose any of the options that you get on the safemode screen because the controller wont connect!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Yes, 'safemode'. I called it 'standby' mode earlier. Problem is I can't choose any of the options that you get on the safemode screen because the controller wont connect!

Oh okay, yeah thought that might be the problem! Normally choosing the re-building data base option helps most problems I've found, so if you can maybe borrow a controller and try again it may work!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Oh okay, yeah thought that might be the problem! Normally choosing the re-building data base option helps most problems I've found, so if you can maybe borrow a controller and try again it may work!
If I borrowed a controller the poor **** isnt getting it back!

That's actually worth trying in the meantime though, so cheers!

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Playing Black Mesa at the moment. Hoped they'd have Xen out but delayed again...

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
back to Witcher 3 after 2 years I haven't touch it.... gosh now I can appreciate the details CDRProject put in the game, even further. It was amazing then, it's even better now

- Roach wandered off to drink and grazing when I stop riding it, all in a seamless motion that so natural I didn't even realize it until I saw it from start to finish
- Kiera Metz sat down while she waited.
- Peasants talked about the fate of his friend who got killed by a monster because no one took care of that said monster
- Nobles in Oxenfurt talked in similar tone to Godfather movie about a guy who stood up to Whoreson jr and ended up losing all his fingers
and all this happened in the background, this doesn't need to be in the game but it did....

and I also just realized how many quest details I missed the first run.

PS : I also downloading Dragon Age Inquisition : trial mode.
edit : DA:I is weird

Last edited:

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I tried Dragon Age Inquisition here is my experience after playing it for 2 hours

- create your character : Dragon Age : Origins has better create your character and background....
- story (2 hours preview): I don't know whether the story will pick up later but here goes
in DA:Origins you have a long prologue story on how you were chosen, how you become a warden and become the few surviving wardens before you set out.
in DA:Inquisitions you started as a prisoner accused of murdering a king, and 10 minutes later (seriously it's only about that long) you become the Herald and the hope of the world
in Witcher 2 Geralt was also accused of killing King Foltest, but you have to convince Vernon Roche to not kill you and break out of prison alone.
Cassandra changes from "I suspect you" to "you are my hero" so fast I even believe the guy trying to get my character hanged has more brain.
They could have fleshed the story far better if they introduce the mage that explain what Herald can do first, instead of Cassandra first

and then you as the Chosen One..... gets a mission to collect food....like some errand boy.

Dragon Age : Origins is far better than Dragon Age : Inquisition

Last edited:

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I enjoyed DA: Inquisition, but I can't really argue with the flaws you pointed out. I think the story was decent, but nothing more. I really enjoyed the gameplay though.

DA: Origins is a fantastic game, but it's plot is suuuuper derivative. It's 95% Lord of the Rings, just replace the rings (and the burden it puts on Frodo etc.) with Wardens, and you literally have the plot of LOTR :lol:

If you really want to play a fantastic RPG, go for Divinity: Original Sin 2. That game is up there with Witcher 3, and Witcher 3 is my favourite game of all time. You'll also feel completely at home if you loved Dragon Age: Origins.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Witcher 3 is an incredible game but Dark Souls 3 I have to say is the hardest & most fantastic RPG game I've played to date. The online aspect of that game is out of worldly. Unfortunately no sex...unlike Witcher 3 (still couldn't believe they had that in these games)

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
UFC 3 coming out soon, actually excited for that. They upped the framerate to 60 which will make a world of difference in a fighting game based on reacting to your opponent.

UFC 2 had some flaws but overall the gameplay was really fun. Good laugh with mates as well, as you can just enable "Stand and Bang" mode which disables takedowns and the ground game, which is the barrier to entry for most people.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Anyone with a ps4, go play Horizon Zero Dawn now.

What an a amazing game. Story's overall is nothing nrw, bit the world they built and how everything feesl alive and in place.

Haven't gotten around to playing the Nintendo switch games yety but it was my GOTY of last year.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I tried Dragon Age Inquisition here is my experience after playing it for 2 hours

- create your character : Dragon Age : Origins has better create your character and background....
- story (2 hours preview): I don't know whether the story will pick up later but here goes
in DA:Origins you have a long prologue story on how you were chosen, how you become a warden and become the few surviving wardens before you set out.
in DA:Inquisitions you started as a prisoner accused of murdering a king, and 10 minutes later (seriously it's only about that long) you become the Herald and the hope of the world
in Witcher 2 Geralt was also accused of killing King Foltest, but you have to convince Vernon Roche to not kill you and break out of prison alone.
Cassandra changes from "I suspect you" to "you are my hero" so fast I even believe the guy trying to get my character hanged has more brain.
They could have fleshed the story far better if they introduce the mage that explain what Herald can do first, instead of Cassandra first

and then you as the Chosen One..... gets a mission to collect food....like some errand boy.

Dragon Age : Origins is far better than Dragon Age : Inquisition

Yeah I think Inquisition didn't go down too well, very dumbed down game.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
UFC 3 coming out soon, actually excited for that. They upped the framerate to 60 which will make a world of difference in a fighting game based on reacting to your opponent.

UFC 2 had some flaws but overall the gameplay was really fun. Good laugh with mates as well, as you can just enable "Stand and Bang" mode which disables takedowns and the ground game, which is the barrier to entry for most people.
I nicked 2 off a mate ages ago and can only 'stand and bang'! I've not given it the time to learn the takedowns and subs, but I always promised myself I would... And now 3 is coming out ffs! World class beat'emup.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Want to play Stellaris but it is too involving...wife and kids won't agree, I presume.

wish I could go back to my teens, when I had more time, and play even more games.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Want to play Stellaris but it is too involving...wife and kids won't agree, I presume.

wish I could go back to my teens, when I had more time, and play even more games.

Ain't that the truth? Just don't have the time and energy anymore to pick up a proper game.

Couple of games of FIFA before bed is about all I can muster nowadays :lol:

Top Bottom