• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Szczesny is not a clown - never thought he was. But Juve is much more defensive, while we play a much more open-attacking game. Our goalkeepers will have to deal with opposition scoring chances that have a higher rate of conversion. Same reason why most center backs will look **** in our system too.
He was at Roma which I think was similar to our defense. Won the Golden Glove there

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What's going on with Sagna, is he just living life now? Haven't even seen him be linked with anyone.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
What's going on with Sagna, is he just living life now? Haven't even seen him be linked with anyone.

he never stroke me as a baller, playa or whatever

a consumate pro, an athlete. but not like he would continue to play just for "fun" not like some others (and bringing in money to I guess)

he is a competitor and if it is not high level he won't be bothered

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Sagna has been linked with Benevento, who are dead last in the Serie A. The fact that he hasn't found a club till now is quite telling I'm afraid, just not good enough anymore.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡

Career ending nutmeg on Le Coq.

jqEk5TO.gif

Top Bottom