• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's January 2018 Transfer Targets (Sven the money)

How do you rate the January window?

• 5/10 or less (fail)

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • 6/10

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • 7/10

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • 8/10

Votes: 39 49.4%
  • 9/10

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • 10/10

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I'm saying sign all those with the assumption that we bin all the dross in the squad.

The dross is now just

Welbeck
El neny
Per
Cazorla
Monreal
2 of em retire so easy

Chambers/mavro out on loan
1 class gk
1 class CB
1 class DM
1 class speedy winger/ striker

1 prospect defender CB/RB
2 prospect striker/winger
1 prospect CB/LB
1 prospect CM
1 prospect gk

If cech accepts second fiddle he can play out his contract
Xhaka, mustafi and Ramsey should not be judged by performances under Wenger
The lack of organisation hurts them the most

We play 442 or 4312
Backup 4141

3 at the back is just plan wrong

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Think we should be focused on signing a left-footed winger. Something different from Nelson and Iwobi. One of Lemar, Malcom, Mahrez, and Bailey would do. My preference being Bailey.

Reactions: A_G

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
The dross is now just

Welbeck
El neny
Per
Cazorla
Monreal
2 of em retire so easy

Chambers/mavro out on loan
1 class gk
1 class CB
1 class DM
1 class speedy winger/ striker

1 prospect defender CB/RB
2 prospect striker/winger
1 prospect CB/LB
1 prospect CM
1 prospect gk

If cech accepts second fiddle he can play out his contract
Xhaka, mustafi and Ramsey should not be judged by performances under Wenger
The lack of organisation hurts them the most

We play 442 or 4312
Backup 4141

3 at the back is just plan wrong

There's more dross than that. I'd also include Jenkinson, Asano, Campbell, Akpom, Bramell, Martinez, and Ospina.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The dross is now just

Monreal

tbt.gif

Finesse

Arsenal needs wingers who can stretch the game and take on players in one on one situations. Pep found out so and invested heavily in wide men. He even went out for Mahrez to add to his wide men. Any team that defends like Swansea did would give Arsenal a scare for 90 minutes with our patient build up trying to open up with the perfect pass. With wide players who can take on full backs and stretch the play teams easily get breached in addition to the patient build up. The summer should see us invest in a defender and 2 wingers.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
There's more dross than that. I'd also include Jenkinson, Asano, Campbell, Akpom, Bramell, Martinez, and Ospina.

yeah

we gotta keep one of cech/ospina thou, but think csch is more likely to accept being nr2 due to age

the rest I didn't even count

we have other 20-ish guys to

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Arsenal needs wingers who can stretch the game and take on players in one on one situations. Pep found out so and invested heavily in wide men. He even went out for Mahrez to add to his wide men. Any team that defends like Swansea did would give Arsenal a scare for 90 minutes with our patient build up trying to open up with the perfect pass. With wide players who can take on full backs and stretch the play teams easily get breached in addition to the patient build up. The summer should see us invest in a defender and 2 wingers.

may be worth while to actually try Özil as false nine and have Laca and Auba on the wings

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Yep, a defensive overhaul in the summer should be the main priority. That and Cech can **** off.

Arsenal's summer ' to fix list '
1. Defense
2. Goalkeeper

I'm not as down on Cech as some. I think the defense in front of him makes him look bad sometimes. But they definitely need to bring in somebody to challenge him for No. 1 and be ready to take over the following year if they don't beat him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom