• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac: The Assist Man's Bodyguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
i feel like he just needs games- but it is still concerning how dodgy he has looked in the cameos since his injury

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
was at fault for their goal

Hasn’t played much though

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Start to think Wenger Is right by not playing him in 4 man defense he bit sloppy defensively need to improve in this area because he is our future left back monreal can't stay there forever.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Was disappointed with him in the first 30 mins or so of the second half. He started to look better after that but that seemed to be more because we started getting forward more. His positional awareness and reading of the game needs a lot of work.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
One thing I don't understand. Does the Bundesliga have 20 terrible left-backs? If the answer is "No", then the fact this guy was named best left-back of the season last year surely proves he can play? And this lack of form or whatever is temporary?

Wryer

I think he is still adjusting to the pace of the league.

He looked very comfortable at the start of the season so I don't think it's a quality issue. Like Lacazette, they hit a wall and need some time to pick it up again.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
One thing I don't understand. Does the Bundesliga have 20 terrible left-backs? If the answer is "No", then the fact this guy was named best left-back of the season last year surely proves he can play? And this lack of form or whatever is temporary?
He has already proven he can play, here at Arsenal.

Gooner1988TK

We should be looking at playing him at DMC in a Wanyama role. He would be a absolute menace to teams. Just looking at this bulldozer coming at you is enough to make you jump out your skin!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We should be looking at playing him at DMC in a Wanyama role. He would be a absolute menace to teams. Just looking at this bulldozer coming at you is enough to make you jump out your skin!
Playing in midfield is imo the hardest position in football. Don’t think you want to play a left (wing) back there that has never played there before.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

It is worth remembering we signed this guy as a LB not a Lwb.

remains

Monreal was dodgy as **** when we first signed him, and look how much he improved. Got to give Kola a chance before writing him off.

Tom349

We all just going to ignore that this guy didn't get out of jog after to coming on yesterday? Rustiness and lack confidence are all fair excuses when coming back from injury but to play casual and seemingly show a lack of care factor is not acceptable, especially when behind the pecking order for his spot. If he keeps up that kind of attitude then it wouldn't surprise me if we do ship him off in the off season.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Where the hell did you get the idea that the formation made him defend worse :lol:

He's out of form and out of confidence, give him some ****ing time, he'll return to his normal level with more game time.

He looked so strong & confident when he first came here.
It's like he's not the same player anymore lately :lol:

But he's quality. He'll be back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom