• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Doesn’t have the individual ability of RvP and Henry but it looks like we’re back to having an exciting striker in the team.

Bit of a character too, not sure his head will drop if/when he hits a dodgy patch.
Lightning fast, great finisher and is cocky and confident as hell. He's like the total opposite of Lacazette.

Also seen some lovely linkup play from Aubameyang.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Still seen several top class performances from Lacazette and I hope our times of chance include a willingness to try 2 up top.

Lacazette is not finsihed, IMO he's a great asset and only has to regain his confidence. Next game against Sp**s I probably would go with Iwobi as he's had an amazing game but Laca's got to get his chances alongside PEA rather than instead of PEA.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

His constant smilling is infectious, makes me like him even more. Hope he doesn’t do that when we are 3-1 down at brighton or something, then it becomes annoying real quick.

Gooner1988TK

I love this guy, ability, pace finesse and to top it off he has that Ronaldinho smile. Brings a lot of positivity around the club!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Brilliant last night. Dragged defenders who couldn't keep up with him. Always ready to receive. Chases lost causes to keep pressure on. We've got a player up front
And best of all he looks confident.

I said a while ago, all this stuff about the fans and Wenger will put off all but the most confident. That finish was cool and it's what we've been missing.

CJJ

Established Member
Good confident start.
Wonder how long it'll take before Wenger destroys him.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

That pass into Mkhi was top-class, Giroud-esque linkup ;)

His movement after that pass is lovely as well, not only is he a key part of that goal, he'd of probably finished it without Ramsey as well.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Good game from him yesterday. I like that he has that confident smile on his face whatever goes on on the pitch. Not to mention that he somehow always reminded me of Neymar. I have high expectations of him.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The pace is going to make such a difference, we haven't had that direct threat for a while. In two passes yesterday we went from defending near our corner flag to a shot on goal.

Nightmare to defend against, one of their CBs initially starts to close down Özil until he remembers who he's up against. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom