• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
That chance he missed was Henry’s bread and butter finishes. All he needed was to do was open up his body and Vava Voom.

I’ve seen him do it successfully and sometimes unsuccessfully & he’s at the club where the godfather of that trade mark finish resided. And then there’s also the small matter of wearing his number.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
That chance he missed was Henry’s bread and butter finishes. All he needed was to do was open up his body and Vava Voom.

I’ve seen him do it successfully and sometimes unsuccessfully & he’s at the club where the godfather of that trade mark finish resided. And then there’s also the small matter of wearing his number.

I thought the same thing. 14 jersey, running with the ball up the left side, if he had scored his first goal that way it would have been nothing short of glorious.

Token Yank

The aubameyang chant I heard on AF tv sucks. A player of his class and personality needs a better chant. I have had the following stuck in my head. Sung to Penny Lane - Beatles.

Aubameyang!!!!!.....he turned the @#$&ing hotspur down
Aubameyang!!!!!.....he’s got the freshest hair in town
Aubameyang!!!!.....he scores the most goals around

Still a work in progress

nicky47

Established Member
Such an exciting player! Can't wait to see more of him. It was so good seeing him yesterday in the red and white... I hope he can make an impact in our next match as well, we'll need him to.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
The pace is going to make such a difference, we haven't had that direct threat for a while. In two passes yesterday we went from defending near our corner flag to a shot on goal.

Nightmare to defend against, one of their CBs initially starts to close down Özil until he remembers who he's up against. :lol:

Wonderful work by Iwobi as well. Really starting to see what Wenger sees in him. Fantastic control and balance when dribbling. Decent eye for a pass too.

StefanB

Iwobi is quality. He was always good on the ball and had good vision, also physically quite strong.
Why are ppl always demand from every player on the pitch to perform like Ronaldo each match?

Because they're dumb.

Iwobi is going to be a class player. What I really like about him is that in his last couple of games he's been working his socks off. That workrate combined with his technique and 1-2 passing is awesome for our balance. Him on the left with Mkhitaryan on the right worked sublimely against Everton.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Iwobi has been bad for a large portion of the season, just cause he had a good game against a ****-Everton doesnt prove anything. Can he be good even 50% of the upcoming games? I Hope so, but can't say Im convinced..

Good game from him though.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Iwobi has been bad for a large portion of the season, just cause he had a good game against a ****-Everton doesnt prove anything. Can he be good even 50% of the upcoming games? I Hope so, but can't say Im convinced..

Good game from him though.
Exactly fickle fans just look through the match threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom