• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, 10th of February at 12:30 (GMT) | BT Sport

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
North London Derby

gun__1352738695_arsenal_tottenham.jpg

Expected Team
We seem to have dropped the 3-4-3 and shifted to a 4-2-3-1, which we are likely to continue with here. If Monreal and Cech recover swiftly, I expect us to line up like this...

Cech
Bellerin - Kosc - Mustafi - Monreal
Wilshere - Xhaka
Mkhi - Özil - Ramsey
Aubameyang
I'd personally prefer to see Wilshere and Ramsey swap so as to keep Aaron's late runs and have Wilshere add his dribbling ability farther up the pitch, but either way works. I wouldn't be surprised if Iwobi starts ahead of one of them anyway, as Wenger rightfully seems to be a big fan of his. Iwobi has been putting in a strong defensive shift recently to be fair to him, which would be very useful here.

Previous Results
18 Nov 2017 | W 2-0 | Premier League
30 Apr 2017 | L 2-0 | Premier League
06 Nov 2016 | D 1-1 | Premier League
05 Mar 2016 | D 2-2 | Premier League
08 Nov 2015 | D 1-1 | Premier League
23 Sep 2015 | W 1-2 | League Cup​

Rant
This game is extremely important, as a win would leave us only 1 point behind this lot and keeping pace with the rest of the pack. A top 4 finish is still very realistic, and we should do our utmost best to get it so we can return to the Champions League where we belong. It's not every season we get to play them at home twice, so let's make the most of it ;)

COYG! Let's win this, f*ck Sp**s.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Wilshere and Ramsey have both struggled on the LW in all honesty, would rather see Micki there.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Wilshere and Ramsey have both struggled on the LW in all honesty, would rather see Micki there.
As you said, that's a simple swap between them and Mkhi then, as Mkhi seems capable of playing on any side.

In retrospect, I reckon Iwobi will start anyway. Who we'll see in midfield out of Wilshere, Ramsey, and Xhaka is the question mark for me.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
BTW technically wouldn't an Arsenal win result in a power shift in North London?

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Did anybody in the states catch the "This is Football" episode on the North London Derby after the game yesterday on NBC? Pretty good, although it was embarrassing that they picked Piers Morgan and the heavy set dude from ArsenalFanTV as representatives of the Arsenal fan base. Love the guy in Essex with the Arsenal museum. And of course the Romford Pele. I even enjoyed that Sp**s fan "The Rabbi." He looks like a leprechaun. :lol::lol::lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ospina
Bellerin Mustafi Koscielny Monreal
Xhaka Elneny Ramsey
Özil Mkhitaryan
Aubameyang
We can do what we did vs Chelsea and play Elneny as the CB in a back three either, but something like this is what I'd go for.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I hope Harry Kane is suspended for the dive that he did on their first PK.

If it was a foreigner, it'd be no question.
Let's see what the FA do about it.

I'd be more confident with no Kane. Should win nonetheless, but take any advantage that we can.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Did anybody in the states catch the "This is Football" episode on the North London Derby after the game yesterday on NBC? Pretty good, although it was embarrassing that they picked Piers Morgan and the heavy set dude from ArsenalFanTV as representatives of the Arsenal fan base. Love the guy in Essex with the Arsenal museum. And of course the Romford Pele. I even enjoyed that Sp**s fan "The Rabbi." He looks like a leprechaun. :lol::lol::lol:

All about the American market in mind. Even as an American myself, embarrassed to see who they choose to be the face of the rivalry. Most Americans don't get it.

afcb

What about lamelas terrible faint that got the second pk not how how ref and linesman missed that

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
What about lamelas terrible faint that got the second pk not how how ref and linesman missed that
At least they're being consistent... Same **** with Bellerin-Hazard.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Saturday was the first time we played 4-2-3-1 in ages. The few games before that it was 4-3-3. Either way I think we will play the extra midfielder in this game and it will either be 4-2-3-1 with Ramsey on the right and Wilshere in midfield or 4-3-3 with Wilshere added to the midfield two from the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom