• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,106
  • Views 805,107

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
After missing out on Alexis & Mahrez fully expect City to be all in for Salah this summer.
I think he goes to Madrid if he leaves -- they'll be replacing at least one (or as many as all 3) of the 'BBC.' Think City get someone like Mahrez (if not him exactly) to fill in for Sane/Sterling.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Squad cost theory holding up well for Liverpool. 4th most expensive squad, still reckon they'll finish 4th.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool need at least 1 or 2 midfielders, maybe 3, that can control the tempo of a game, keep hold of the ball and slow a game down if necessary. Klopp's full throttle style worked great in the 1st half, though they should have finished the game off, but you can't do that for 90 mins. 2nd half they inevitably drop a bit, but they were playing like a small side away from home; just defending deep and booting the ball up the pitch for about 30 mins straight.

Klopp's solution to getting penned in was to bring on Ox and Wijnaldum, neither of whom are going to retain possession and calm things down. As far as I can tell he's not even trying to rectify this, he's bringing in Keita who will be exceptional for the full throttle approach but who also isn't best at calming things down.

The 45 points dropped from winning positions is indicative of this. Klopp has one way of playing which works great for periods in games, but there is no plan to manage a game and hold a lead. Until Klopp starts buying the profile of player who can slow a game down and suck the air out of an opponent by retaining possession I don't think he'll get anywhere in the league.

Although he comes across as a snarling headless buffoon on the touchline he is obviously an intelligent man, but he isn't showing any signs of diversifying his approach. If nothing changes by next season then people will start to ask questions.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Wonder if Lallana will get the same criticism to Jack when he did similar against Man City U23's.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I already posted in the champions league topic, that he is turning Liverpool in his old Dortmund team fair credits they look very very dangerous and could be an outsider.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom