• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Courtois and Hazard are always talking about leaving when Chelsea are having a tough time. Thats what you get when the only reason they are at your club is money and they can get a better life somewhere else. No respect.

Ewarwoowar

Courtois and Hazard are always talking about leaving when Chelsea are having a tough time. Thats what you get when the only reason they are at your club is money and they can get a better life somewhere else. No respect.
I am not a lover of Hazards attitude, but I could also see Willian doing one too, this will be second time in quick succession that they are in the middle of a rocky marriage between club and manager, who wants to live in that ****?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I am not a lover of Hazards attitude, but I could also see Willian doing one too, this will be second time in quick succession that they are in the middle of a rocky marriage between club and manager, who wants to live in that ****?
Its quite normal actually, we at Arsenal aren’t used to it, and the PL top is in a relatively quit period on the managers front.

Ewarwoowar

Its quite normal actually, we at Arsenal aren’t used to it, and the PL top is in a relatively quit period on the managers front.
Now that you mention it, I clearly did not think it through:eek:ops: Most marriages are a hostile environment these days:lol:

Last edited:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
http://www.skysports.com/football/n...keeper-thibaut-courtois-my-heart-is-in-madrid

Chelsea could really be on the demise, a chance Courtois could go, Hazard could go too, players aging, youth set up almost non existent, purse strings visibly being tightened, almost exhausted the pool of decent managers, when they have it would seem more building to do than most at the top,,, happy days.:D

They have a fantastic youth set-up, the problem is they just use it to turn a f*cking profit instead of actually making use of the talent they develop.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Conte forcing his way out in time to take over Italy for the World Cup by just not giving a **** anymore. Luis Enrique incoming. :D

Ewarwoowar

Could Conte incur the Bromwich curse?
(insert ghostly whooooohhh or something Twilight Zoney)!

Chelsea are set to take on West Bromwich Albion, a fixture with a connection to managerial sackings

Antonio Conte and Chelsea could fall victim to the 'West Brom curse' just like all these other managers;

Mick Mcarthy at Wolves
Andres Villlas-Boas at Chelsea
Roberto Di Matteo at Chelsea
Roberto Mancini at Man City
Alec Ferguson at Man Utd
Paulo Di Canio at Sunderland
Chris Hughton at Norwich
Antonio Conte?

Read more at https://talksport.com/football/anto...-all-these-other-managers#7C4UwCrupXiUBvke.99

-Oh, 'ave a word',, all rather tenuous stuff(to say the least) really, but I thought I'd post it, for posterity sake.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
DXo005gX4AcLjq2.jpg

Reactions: A_G

Latest posts+

Top Bottom