• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Harry-Kane-instagrams-this-photo-after-scoring-a-hayrick-and-breaking-Alan-Shearers-record-for-most.jpg

Congratulations to Sp**s on finally winning a trophy

Ewarwoowar

Minor details like diving, getting away with putting in injurious tackles, Dele being be an all round special, spiteful **** who should see more red cards, referees propping them up in the table. I liked Pochettino, but that has to be one of the most * things to say. How would he react if such things would conspire to ruin his season. That's lazy coaching there, that is, we can't win by above board means, we have to resort to filthy shenanigans.

Some of what Kane does to score goals is borderline in the way he uses guile and strength to get the better of players(a la Shearer), you can accept that, but out and out cheating,,, no.

Level the playing field with the officiating where one team dives, all teams can dive, one team can get away with brutal tackles and professional fouls, then all teams can get away with brutal tackles and professional fouls, then maybe we talk, hypocritical ****.

Malky

Established Member
Potchettino comments translate as " I've got a team full of diving, cheating bastards "
I can't wait to see what he has to say if a place in the top 4 goes all the way to the final game of the season and they're denied by a ' controversial ' 90th minute penalty, he's now lost all ground to argue against it with that comment. ****ing *****!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom