• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: We(nger) Go Again

Where do you think Arsenal will finish this season?

• Total voters

Ewarwoowar

If Conte stays then Chelsea are within reach, seems he has lost the players in the dressing room, Pedro looked injured too, Bakayoko out for next game, WBA will sniff blood definitely give them a go, they have the hardest run of games for me with Conte showing little confidence in anyone but the first team, they could easily burn out before the season end.

I fancy us to go on a bounce, obviously We are hoping the everton was the beginning of the crest, hope the spuds game is not to soon for us with the recent additions gelling wise. We are well within reach of the spuds, they are going to be cacking their selves knowing they are generally reliable for dropping off at the back end. They will also be aware that Kane is carrying them and he could drop off at anytime, in fact he did show signs at Pool, but for suspect officiating and other games recently.

Pool are also a lottery, will Salah drop off, will their defense get their **** together, will Ox raise his game enough to publicise he is actually on the pitch, if but for the second time in the PL this season.

I am looking forward and a lot less cynical lately, but we need not to expect any favour or dwell on poor officiating, at all odds make this **** happen.

The Spuds and our two matches in quick succession against Citeh will be a great yardstick on where we are at in the development. Those are the games I am most nervous about, we have the tools available now to hotwire the buses elsewhere now, all we need is the desire and the application.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

If we had beat Swansea then i reckon we were back in it. We have nothing to loose tbh

skip spence

We definitely still have a chance if we don't lose to Tottenham. The negativity around Alexis is gone, two new attacking hot-shots, our customary late season surge into respectability etc.

But let's face it, the other contenders' chances are higher.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
That's 6 away games out of the 12 (?) remaining, counting Sp**s.

IF we win against the ****, we may have a chance. Need the three of Sp**s, Chelsea and Liverpool to basically implode. Tough.

Europa League will depend on the matchups, if we get lucky we go to the semi-finals without much hassle.

Still think it's out best bet.

Preacher

Always Crying
DVdaXA-W4AEQvP9.jpg:large

Dean stole 2pts, but 13pts.... Charitable.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

That's on agent Cech, he ain't winning but costing us 15 points a season.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm not fussed anymore about the CL. We have all the players we need for next season.

Next season, I want a decent title charge.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Klopp & Wenger are the worst managers in the Top 6 by a mile, I've been saying that for years.

Last edited:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
From 4th March until end of season, 9 out of 10 fixtures are against sides with smaller squad cost than us.

We should be just cruuuuusin into the top 4 baby!!!!

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Klopp & Wenger are the worst managers in the Top 6 by a mile, I've been saying that for years.
I'm not disputing this but how do you come to that conclusion when Pep has only ever had the best teams at his disposal.

I'd agree Poch seems to be getting better value for money at this stage.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
But why does Pep get the best teams?
Because he does, it is self-fulfilling and will be until unless he has a major stumble. His failure to win the CL with Bayern is glossed over (unfairly) because of Bayern's domestic dominance which is a given because of the huge disparity in resources between them and the rest. If he fails to win the CL with Citeh it will be another failure which may well be ignored because he wins domestic trophies.

His first season at Citeh when he didn't win any trophies despite inheriting an expensive and successful squad was also a failure.

I would bet my house that he wouldn't win the league if he were managing Watford or Crystal Palace.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Because he does, it is self-fulfilling and will be until unless he has a major stumble. His failure to win the CL with Bayern is glossed over (unfairly) because of Bayern's domestic dominance which is a given because of the huge disparity in resources between them and the rest. If he fails to win the CL with Citeh it will be another failure which may well be ignored because he wins domestic trophies.

His first season at Citeh when he didn't win any trophies despite inheriting an expensive and successful squad was also a failure.

I would bet my house that he wouldn't win the league if he were managing Watford or Crystal Palace.
What a fraud Pep is, he just keeps failing at every club.
:lol::lol::lol:

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
What a fraud Pep is, he just keeps failing at every club.
:lol::lol::lol:
Success and failure are relative. If we were fans of Newcastle or Leeds we'd be crowing over our three FA Cup wins in four years.

For Man City to fail to win a trophy given what they spent on the team and their recent record is a failure, interested to know how it can be dressed up as a success.

Bayern were winning leagues before Pep and after Pep so to win the German league for them is business as usual ie the least expected. For Bayern these days success means winning the CL. Pep didn't but perhaps you think their getting to the semi-finals is a huge success???

Latest posts+

Top Bottom