• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Usmanov or "Silent" Stan?

Are you for or against a potential takeover?

• For

Votes: 138 90.8%
  • Against

Votes: 14 9.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Longy

I agree, he's probably not too aware of who will buy or sell, just that net figure at the end.

Still believe we need that 100mil injection for our squad to at least competing. That's 2 players as an addition on the squad.

57ec05a474476.image.jpg

"I'm a big ****in' ****!"

? He is just a normal human being trying to earn some money.
Who of you does not?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
? He is just a normal human being trying to earn some money.
Who of you does not?
Texas man's **** note blames Rams owner Stan Kroenke

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...****-note-blames-rams-owner-stan-kroenke/amp/

What a depressing read that is. I was just thinking as well that our only hope is Stan pops his clogs soon. I bet he spends his days sucking stem cells out of Guatemalan fetuses to prolong this clusterfuck :confused:

Why so angry? He is just acting like a normal capitalist.
95% of ppl on this planet are exactly the same.

He only owns Arsenal to make money - so how is anyone expecting us to compete in this inflated (and imo just stupid) football market?

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Are you sure you haven#t been consuming any goods which caused other ppl to lose their homes, get sick or die?
For example wood from south america, smart phones... list is endless.
Not knowingly, no. If i'm made aware of the fact that something I purchase comes out of exploitation, I'm never buying that thing again. Thats true for most people.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Are you sure you haven#t been consuming any goods which caused other ppl to lose their homes, get sick or die?

I’m fully aware attempting to claim moral purity in 21st century western society is an exercise in futility. However, the purchase of >500,000 acres of land and evicting people from a portion which probably occupies less than 0.001% of that land with little notice (the article implies) and for net loss of utility is a scumbag move

Malky

Established Member
It's hardly the same as buying 520,000 acres and evicting elderly people from a handful of houses that are on those acres, knowing they can't afford to move anywhere else. The **** is a billionaire, he could of just let them keep their houses. Like what difference is a couple of housing plots over an area as massive as 520,000 acre, **** all!
Selfish ****!

Malky

Established Member
While I agree Stan is a ***** and wouldn’t know football if someone kicked him in the face with one, can we honestly say his holding the club back or preventing us from signing top talent.

Wenger signed Lacazette and there are echos that he got it wrong and Lacca flopped can’t/won’t adapt to the physical demands of the Premier League 5 months later spends another £57+Mil on another Striker without intervention from owner - this doesn’t sound like an owner in it for the money and sucking money out of the club what it does sound like is a majority share holder who stays completely silent and leaves the running of the club to a board who know far more then he does...
Kroenke never gave Wenger the funds for those players, our net spend for the year was something like £5M, the club payed for those signing's through player sales. Ornstein even said that after Aubameyang was signed there was " no significant funds for further transfers "

Stannis

I'm probably reading to much into this but Aliko Dangote's new refinery will be up and running by around June apparently.

Meanwhile, he is also planning to have share sale in London for his concrete company which is expected to fetch him $1 billion US.

Who knows how much of this is bluster but has stated many times in the past he would make a push for Arsenal once his new refinery was built

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'm probably reading to much into this but Aliko Dangote's new refinery will be up and running by around June apparently.

Meanwhile, he is also planning to have share sale in London for his concrete company which is expected to fetch him $1 billion US.

Who knows how much of this is bluster but has stated many times in the past he would make a push for Arsenal once his new refinery was built

I heard from one of those dubious ITKs on twitter than Usmanov is planning a takeover through...wait for it...Flamini! Who knows what's going on.

Stannis

I heard from one of those dubious ITKs on twitter than Usmanov is planning a takeover through...wait for it...Flamini! Who knows what's going on.

Yeah saw that I truly wonder if Flamini has that kind of cash.

He is a co-founder of his new company, it is still relatively new and it has been busy acquiring other industry competitors.

Just as a general comment its sort of amazing how many people think Net Worth is the same as the cash you have in your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom