• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriniGunner

its nonsense, squad cost would make you think that the more expensive the player the better. which is simple not true. we could replace our expensive player with cheaper option and have a better sqaud

Lukaku and Giroud. If the former was worth 90+ million then we were robbed by Chelsea with Giroud.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Beyond a joke now. Leaves Xhaka on when he has been terrible. Pushes Aubameyang out wide and brings on Lacazette. That's a great one because he deems Aubameyang the better striker by starting him yet sticks him out of position when we need a goal. Puts Iwobi in midfield when you probably would've been better off moving Mkhi there instead of taking him off.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Why not play Lacazette LW then? According to Wenger he can play there as well.
From what I could gather, Wenger was going with pace on both wings. Easy ball over the top or through ball on the outside with a quick cross to the middle or back post for the goal. Didn’t workout. Lacazette skied it.

Reactions: A_G

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Why not play Lacazette LW then? According to Wenger he can play there as well.
trippier push forward, you need to explote spaces, Auba can win Trippier´s back and create something (it happened 3 times) Laca is slow, and has problems creating from outside the box.

I dont like it either, but it is what we have.

Reactions: A_G

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Shocking stuff from Wenger today.. Hate it when he has us playing so passively, and the way we just collapse after conceding a goal is pathetic. Took us until 85 min or so to start putting some pressure on Sp**s.

IslingtonBornandbred

@field442

I told you last week, I knew Wenger was going to do that with Auba. I said I didn't necessarily agree with it but I thought that's what he would do rather than play Laca out wide. You can read the old fella like a book sometimes haha!

GunnerGetYah

Established Member
Wenger thinks he is so clever to play players out of position, sure, it worked for Henry, but really Mr Wenger, stop ****ing with the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom