• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Need to help this guy out in the summer ASAP with a backup right back. Saw today that Bellerin is one of only 7 outfield players in the whole competition that have played every single minute in the premier league. We do not need to run another young player into the ground.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
I remember a time when Bellerin was one of the top assist makers in the league, as a RB. No idea what happened to his end product but his stagnation (or even decline) in that regard is disappointing. Still 22 years old, big hopes that he can improve his attacking game, whereas defensively he has gotten much better since starting here.

7 through balls this season. Most of any defender. Second highest in terms of shoots or 25.

Very young but offers so much danger! All about putting it together and start converting!

Dammit

One of our most valuable assets. He's been played to the ground, it's inevitable he has a rough patch in his development for some time. I trust him to become the best RB in the league, elite talent.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
he is world class already.
top top top top top top quality player.
No sorry, that is a stretch. I would agree he has world class potential but claiming he's already there is ridiculous. Still loads of discipline needed. He's certainly on the right track and I won;t be surprised to see him considered as the best player of his position in a couple of years.

Bellerin going through same as Ramsey. Nobody likes(only me anf couple of others) like Ramsey unless he is scoring. Bellerin and Ramsey have so much potential attacking wise that people will always judge them on assist or goals. But the fact is without goals or assists they still offers a lot. Top players.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Bellerin going through same as Ramsey. Nobody likes(only me anf couple of others) like Ramsey unless he is scoring. Bellerin and Ramsey have so much potential attacking wise that people will always judge them on assist or goals. But the fact is without goals or assists they still offers a lot. Top players.

He's not a very good tackler and doesn't stand a chance vs players who can match him for pace, Son was eating his arse like groceries. He'd be a good sub for when the opposition are tired.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Said it months/years ago and I’ll say it again.

I see his ceiling as a very good maybe even world class two way fullback. Decent offensively and very good defensively too which is nothing to look down at.

I don’t see the technical tools in his locker to become an elite attacking fullback, I just don’t. Even in his team of the season year he was getting these weird through ball assists which didn’t seem sustainable to me. He’s never showed the trademark signs of a top attacking fullback except for pace (imo).

Said it months/years ago and I’ll say it again.

I see his ceiling as a very good maybe even world class two way fullback. Decent offensively and very good defensively too which is nothing to look down at.

I don’t see the technical tools in his locker to become an elite attacking fullback, I just don’t. Even in his team of the season year he was getting these weird through ball assists which didn’t seem sustainable to me. He’s never showed the trademark signs of a top attacking fullback except for pace (imo).

He has seven through balls this season, most of any defenders in league. That is in team that has been very bad going forward. In december he was wrecking havoc getting almost a goal chance every game. He is at very young age at top of most attacking stats for defenders only lacking in really showing it with real assists or goal numbers.

His technical ability is very good but most importantly he has stamina and pace that very few full backs talents in this world can match. He will always be dangerous players and can only improve. Improve the crossing. Get manager who structure our team better and he will improve a lot.

There is no secret that Bellerin was one of the first buy Pep wanted to do when he came to City but we didn't want to sell him. Barcelona also wanted him in the summer. Elite talent with elite potential.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He has seven through balls this season, most of any defenders in league. That is in team that has been very bad going forward. In december he was wrecking havoc getting almost a goal chance every game. He is at very young age at top of most attacking stats for defenders only lacking in really showing it with real assists or goal numbers.

His technical ability is very good but most importantly he has stamina and pace that very few full backs talents in this world can match. He will always be dangerous players and can only improve. Improve the crossing. Get manager who structure our team better and he will improve a lot.

There is no secret that Bellerin was one of the first buy Pep wanted to do when he came to City but we didn't want to sell him. Barcelona also wanted him in the summer. Elite talent with elite potential.
What do you mean by seven through balls?

I agree with everything you say except the very good technically ability part (I think it's okay) and you always forget how young he is tbh. My brain always tells me the kind of stuff you're saying to me but my heart just doesn't see it happening. We will see, I still rate him highly as a fullback I just see his future a bit differently to how most do.

Maybe he will soon explode like Sterling who has always had the stats to show that he was one of Europe's best young players but only started to impress most people this year.

LG10

He’s the least of our worries. Probably in the top 3 for our players of the season(which isn’t really saying much).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom