• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League R32: Östersunds FK v Arsenal | February 15, 2018 18:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Ostersunds-vs-Arsenal-Europa-League.jpg

Untitled-4-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq2oUEflmHZZHjcYuvN_Gr-bVmXC2g6irFbtWDjolSHWg.jpg

The Road to Lyon begins in Ostersund. The temperature is expected to be -3 at kick-off. Tough game with our top 2 scorers in this competition now at different clubs. Ostersunds are coming off a 3-0 win over Trelleborg in the Svenska Cupen.

Team News:
Aubameyang cup tied, Ramsey a major doubt

Possible lineup:
j5ctSf2.jpg

MkhiMagic

Maybe not the worst thing we lost today. A win would have given us more false hope whereas now top 4 seems impossible. Hopefully Wenger realizes this and plays our best lineup for every game in the EL minus PEA, a couple of decent draws and we could find ourselves in the semi-finals.

Also not sure how serious the other big boys like Atletico and Napoli will take this competition as they have a CL spot locked up for next year and in Napoli's case are fighting for the title.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Nice opening post, AG. :lol:

Will probably be a hard game with those conditions, don't expect any fireworks. Boring draw probably.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Put the tie to bed here so we can rest players in the second leg so we can keep losing in the PL.
Important to get this wrapped up since the 2nd leg is 3 days before the CC Final. Masterstroke from Wenger if you think about it, bin the FA Cup so there's no game this weekend which means he can play the big guns in this one.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I'd like to see Maitland-Niles here, don't want him to lose momentum. Would leave Wilshere on the bench, with his history it's asking for trouble to play him twice a week.

Also tempted to start with Welbeck and leave Özil on the bench.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Important to get this wrapped up since the 2nd leg is 3 days before the CC Final. Masterstroke from Wenger if you think about it, bin the FA Cup so there's no game this weekend which means he can play the big guns in this one.
I still think he'd rather be in the FA Cup too. In one of the cups, we face being hopelessly outplayed by vastly superior opposition and in the other, we have Man City.

The FA Cup would also give further game time for people like Welbeck to run the ball out of play.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I still think he'd rather be in the FA Cup too. In one of the cups, we face being hopelessly outplayed by vastly superior opposition and in the other, we have Man City.

The FA Cup would also give further game time for people like Welbeck to run the ball out of play.
We are currently second favourites to win this.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
****ing sick of watching us on BT, btw. Their coverage is pathetic. The commentators acted liked they were two years old today and the Cricket in Australia, **** me. ****ing idiots.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
****ing sick of watching us on BT, btw. Their coverage is pathetic. The commentators acted liked they were two years old today and the Cricket in Australia, **** me. ****ing idiots.
They'll put a boring guy who talk s**t all game like Savage or Hoddle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom