• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The all things positive topic 2017/18

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Legitly have one of the best goalscorers in Europe as well as one of the best playmakers.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed

Plutarch

AFC losses no longer wound my soul.
Same here. After many years, I'm finally suffering less. At one time the defeat to Sp**s would have left me unable to even think about football for a long time. This time, I was able to enjoy seeing Man United beaten by Newcastle the next day. Yes, I'm definitely getting used to Arsenal being bad.

FreakySami

I finally watched the North London Derby two days ago. I know people said we played bad and so on but I think I saw a few positive signs.

First of all, our counter attacking game is back. We will be devastating on corners against us. If it wasn't for mikhi not giving proper passes in the final third we should have easily scored 2-3 goals.

Second of all, unlike what most people are saying, we can defend as a group and will for example el neny is better than I thought. I think he's great at closing down passing Lane options and interceptions. Not only that but he is very calm when getting the ball back.
I think what we are missing is amn. His speed gives him an advantage that neny doesn't have.

Thirdly, I think we put too much importance on having a DM. We need players that can make a tackle and that doesn't mean a crunching tackle. It can be a standing tackle. Now, we have to find a way to react when our CMs get by passed ( left/right backs come and take care of it or the CBS step up) I don't think it's too bad but we need more athlétisme and amn has that.

I'll continue my post later

Last edited:

Divided_Pie

Arsenal are 8 points clear of the 7th place team with a game in hand and a +18 relative goal differential. Arsenal should be clear favorites in 8 of the remaining 11 games, with MC, MU away, and LC away being the only exceptions. A UEFA cup spot is all but locked up for next season.

No remaining FA Cup or League Cup games to worry about will help with fitness.

Wenger should feel free to focus entirely on the UEFA Cup with regard to team selection - sitting any players suffering from fatigue or minor injuries in the remaining EPL games so that they will be as fit as possible for the UEFA matches. This will also allow a more extended audition in in the league for players like AMN, Nelson, Nketiah, and Willock.

Arsenal will likely have to face AC Milan without their top two strikers for at least one match, making things difficult, but hopefully they can keep the score close in the away leg and get Lacazette back for the return. Past that, Atletico Madrid will be difficult to beat even with everyone healthy, but a UEFA Cup and a Champions League birth are still within reach.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nothing to be positive about a season to forget. At least last season we won something and we were so good in first half of the season this season been total mess from the start

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

• Nelson, Nketiah and Willock might not need to go out on loan next season with EL football.
  • Smith-Rowe looks like a star coming through the ranks.
  • We’ve had a terrible season but have a fresh start in a weeks time.
  • Mavropanos and Chambers look like great finds at CB, they should be even better next season.

Top Bottom