• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A Bald Fraud's Chester City

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I don't think we are to be honest, Jury.

Maybe a bit too young for that. Could be possible if the side sticks together and Guardiola stays, or Sarri carries on his work.
You're underestimating the team and overestimating what it takes to win it. This side is more than capable of winning it from here, KO phase. A few are, but you've got just as good a chance as any. I'd back City to turn over Barca, Madrid or Bayern. You're favourites with most of the bookmakers for a reason.

You're underestimating the team and overestimating what it takes to win it. This side is more than capable of winning it from here, KO phase. A few are, but you've got just as good a chance as any. I'd back City to turn over Barca, Madrid or Bayern. You're favourites with most of the bookmakers for a reason.
It's the pessimist in me, Jury haha! To me, the old City are always just around the corner, ready to disappoint.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
It was only a sprain at the end of the day. It's very likely they simply overestimated the prognosis. We've had a few results like that in the past. Wenger's Creatine jabs... Or that 'yellow stuff' Merson once spoke about...
Yeah, the initial diagnosis was actually a 3-4 week injury; the reaction is really just based on Guardiola's later comments about it being 7 weeks.

c00lguy

City wouldn't even have been in the premier league this day if the Arabs didn't buy that club.

Glory hunting fans to the extreme.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
City wouldn't even have been in the premier league this day if the Arabs didn't buy that club.

In 2006 I spent some time in Manchester. The family I stayed with picked me up from the airport and on the way to their home, they asked me what I knew about the town. "Oasis, The Stone Roses, The Smiths, Man Utd, Man City." They were absolutely shocked a foreigner knew about City :D

Latest posts+

Top Bottom