• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Let’s not suck Spuds off too hard. Juventus aren’t the best team in Italy this season and Madrid are having a terrible campaign.

The worst thing about Spuds doing well in these games is the overreaction. The media are gonna make them seem like the best team in England, despite them being fifth.

Also, Higuain is a certified bottler. It sickens me how his head goes at crunch moments continually. His second penalty was a disgrace.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
3 FA cups in 4 years bro, a league cup final this season too.

edit: NVM I see my main man @bingobob already finished you.:p
I know you want to finish me but I don't bat for that side.

League cups, Fa Cups are nice but not what people like Auba have come here for. Just cos they're the only thing we have to cling on to in our desperation, doesn't mean we should over blow their importance.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Mousa dembele, definitely the best central midfielder in the world. So underrated. He protects the ball very well and rarely loses his cool. So easy on the eye and they only paid 10 mil for him.
He's one of the best at what he does but there's not many strings to his bow.

He's not a distributor, consistently incisive passer, good off of the ball or particularly productive. But in games like this or against Arsenal where he can use his physique to stroll around midfield he's brilliant.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Douglas Costa had a 30 minute nap and then wakes up when the game is over. Sp**s after their blip have hardly had to break sweat. Disgusting from Juve.
Considering the Italians' penchant for match fixing, I wouldn't be surprised if Levy had arrived in Turin with an extra suitcase.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Dembele isn't even the best Belgian CM in the PL
Does De Bruyne playing CM this season make him a CM. Interesting debate, is Özil a RW or a CAM?

Would you call David Silva a CM then? Tbh Pep doesn't seem to care for positions, football is becoming quite position-less in the final third.

Top Bottom