• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hope the Juve players kick **** out of Higuain in the dressing room, should of been 'tie over' at half time. Useless, bottling, fat loser!

Didn't watch the match but I knew when I saw it was 2-2, even with his goals that guy Gonzalo missed a boatload of chances. Never forget that WC final, would have made decent bank if he'd tucked that away.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Higuain bottled the game? Really?

Yeah, he missed the penalty, but every attack was nearly a one-man-show from Higuain. He had no support from the midfield, get a long ball from a defender or Buffon and had to deal with it alone. He had some great runs and could control the ball often enough.

His first goal was a briliant strike. His finish on the counter wasn't that easy.

Don't watching Juventus often and now i know why. I don't see a real tactic their. They should be happy that Sp**s gifted them two penalties and haven't paid attention on the free kick.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Sp**s will be ****ed when Dybala plays against them. That's what hurt Juventus the most today. He'll change the dynamics completely, especially at Wembley with the bigger pitch and more space being afforded to him.

Reactions: BBF

remains

Tottenham really impressive lately... big results in big games. How many times have Arsenal bottled these make or break runs of fixtures in the last decade? Makes me sick tbh.

Malky

Established Member
Didn't watch the match but I knew when I saw it was 2-2, even with his goals that guy Gonzalo missed a boatload of chances. Never forget that WC final, would have made decent bank if he'd tucked that away.
Juve could of been 4-1 up at Half time, would of been a massive task for Sp**s to turn that around! Now they're in the driving seat - 2 away goals and playing at home where they're on a very good unbeaten run.
Imagine paying £80M for a fat striker who ****s the bed in the big games tho, and if some of our fan-base had their way we would of smashed our transfer record for him the summer he went to Juve. Praise the lord that didn't happen. :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ah ffs why bench Thiago Silva!? If they let Real off the hook here I'll be gutted.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Ah ffs why bench Thiago Silva!? If they let Real off the hook here I'll be gutted.
Kimpembe-Marquinos was the partnership that won 4-0 against Barca. Thiago stepped in for Kimpembe for the away leg, and they then capitulated. Not saying that's the sole reason for the difference in results but playing Kimpembe is not as crazy as it may seem at first glance.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom