• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League R32: Östersunds FK v Arsenal | February 15, 2018 18:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Ahh -3°C... Reminsd me when I practice football when I was young in the winter. Our grass pitches were frozen so we trained on a field made of gravel from the volcano that erupted 1973.

Malarv%C3%B6llur1.jpg

The frozen gravel and training with the older boys. You came home covered in blood. Good times!
Why are they all in Santa gear?

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

My preferred lineup is

Ospina
Bellerin - Mustafi - Holding - Kolasinac
AMN - Wilshere
Nelson - Özil - Mkhi
Nketiah​
Looks solid.

You change your custom title more often than I change my underwear, by the way. :lol:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Need to have someone man marking Welbeck for when he eventually does his air shot.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
My preferred lineup is

Ospina
AMN - Wilshere
Nelson - Özil - Mkhi
Nketiah​
Prefer to have Özil, Wilshere on the bench. No need to risk them on plastic pitches if we can avoid it tbh. Hold them to a draw and do the business next week at the emirates. Bring on the big guns if we're losing, I'd take a draw as a positive result.

Ospina
AMN - Willock
Nelson - Iwobi - Mkhi
Nketiah​

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Because we have 13 santa clauses and sometimes they like to come play football too? It has absolutely nothing to do with that it may be around x-mas and people are doing something nice for the kids in the hell hole this place is.
I grew up far away from war or poverty.... Learned climbing to steal eggs and hunting puffin in the beautiful islands! Beautiful nature, so peaceful in the summer!

I never know anything but safety! Very thankful for that!
I'm confused. Did you enjoy the place of your youth or not?

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I loved it! Most beautiful place in the world. That is in the three weeks of summer of 12°C average temperature we get per year!
Oh wow, that is icy. Not sure I could do that. Sorry for potential derail guys.

Wish I could watch this but my 7 month old just has not been sleeping right and she makes it difficult to watch and get enough sleep in before work.

I expect a draw. We're useless in Away games in Europe.

Preacher

Always Crying
DVeEWdWXUAAsuUG.jpg

Eddie on his first Arsenal goal: “A lot of people think it only took me 15 seconds to score for Arsenal, but I’ve been working on it my whole life.

I'm sure that he's star in the making. Question is, when he'll breakthrough. Why not now?

Preacher

Always Crying
I'm sure he's got room for a few more, still at least a year to go!
In Ivan I trust. It'd beyond m a d n e s s, if Wenger without CL will manage to remain Arsenal manager for another season. I believe, that our board's stupidity has boundaries.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
In Ivan I trust. It'd beyond m a d n e s s, if Wenger without CL will manage to remain Arsenal manager for another season. I believe, that our board's stupidity has boundaries.

So you think if we dont get CL this season they will sack him? I know that's what they should do but then they also shouldn't have given him a new 2 year contract. I'd be very surprised if they sacked him and Wenger has always said he honours his contracts, so he wont walk.

Preacher

Always Crying
So you think if we dont get CL this season they will sack him? I know that's what they should do but then they also shouldn't have given him a new 2 year contract. I'd be very surprised if they sacked him and Wenger has always said he honours his contracts, so he wont walk.
I think officialy it would be 'mutual consent'. We can't enter another season with one year remaining on Wenger's contract. It would be the same disaster as last time with all the uncertainty and fans unrest. Decision needs to be made this summer - extend his contract or let him go. Another solution it would be announcing that next year will be the last for Wenger as Arsenal manager and new manager will takeover in 2019-20, but I don't think that Wenger would agree with this.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Aye, a 2nd year outside the CL will start to hit their pockets. That's when they'll finally wake up.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I think officialy it would be 'mutual consent'. We can't enter another season with one year remaining on Wenger's contract. It would be the same disaster as last time with all the uncertainty and fans unrest. Decision needs to be made this summer - extend his contract or let him go. Another solution it would be announcing that next year will be the last for Wenger as Arsenal manager and new manager will takeover in 2019-20, but I don't think that Wenger would agree with this.

I dont think Wenger or the BoD will do the last one. I hope your right and they announce he's leaving by mutual consent, personally I think he will see out his contract regardless of us qualifying for CL. I expect some big signings in the summer to give him a better send off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom