• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,080
  • Views 804,452

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

I envy the bastards. Wenger hasn't made me dream since deeply lined brick red lips were the hot trending look.

Last edited:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Don't think that Klopp will get EPL title with Liverpool in some time.It's obvious that he put Liverpool in another level with some good signins and level of play,but they will always have bad day in defence and lose points to some smaller sides.He probably needs some more dominant team and less competition to win something.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Don't think that Klopp will get EPL title with Liverpool in some time.It's obvious that he put Liverpool in another level with some good signins and level of play,but they will always have bad day in defence and lose points to some smaller sides.He probably needs some more dominant team and less competition to win something.

I think he'll figure it out. Needed really long to properly adapt to the league, but they're going somewhere.
They've brought in van Dijk and Keita and will add more to the squad in the summer.
I can see them ironing out the losses against smaller teams by just scoring even more goals and a slighlty better defence. The record against the top teams is already good. They're the only team to beat City as of now.
Nobody thought Klopp could actually beat the mega dominant Bayern to the title, and it took him 3 seasons, but he did it. Twice.
I don't think it's beyond belief Klopp can guide Liverpool to a title.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan

they wont win the league as long as City are doing what they are doing. No one can compete with that crap. And Man Utd and Chelsea are on a different level spending wise to to the next 3 clubs in like (Arsenal, Liverpool, Sp**s). But fans just have to deal with that problem with the plastic clubs that are such a stain on football.

But they are clearly progressing under him. People have no patience these days though.

Apparently that game on Wednesday was their 1st knockout stage game in CL for 9 years, so that is progress.

They are 3rd in the league at the moment, if they qualify for CL again, that is 2 seasons in a row, apparently before, they had just qualified once in 8 seasons. That is progress.

They where a joke in Europe under Rogers, now they got to a final and look to be in the 1/4 final of CL this seaso. That is progress.

He seems to have taken their transfers to another level, another thing that was a joke under Rogers he spent so much money on just really poor players I wouldn't want anywhere near my club. Now players like Mane, Van Djik, Wijnaldum, Robertson, Salah are very good signigns who feature prominent in the first team. Keita is a fantastic player too. So that is progress.

So yeah, I will stick up for Kloppo, I know how he works, it's quite methodical and slow, so only a very small amout of clubs can suit him, looks like Liverpool is one.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
You have to credit Klopp for his approach play. It’s in your face and next thing you know you are 3-0 down and have a mountain to climb.

I think what Klopp needs to do is learn to back off once the damage is done and shut up shop. This is where he seems to be all at sea and it’s for this reason he is no better a manager than Wenger is.

If Klopp can focus on his defensive work and create a proper unit there in addition to their frantic attack, they will become top three regulars.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Hope our next manager doesn’t behave like Klopp, that **** is embarrassing. :lol:
He was a character and quite amusing, a likable guy. But then the media expect it and he feels he has to deliver, it all feels a bit forced now, plenty of cringe.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
He was a character and quite amusing, a likable guy. But then the media expect it and he feels he has to deliver, it all feels a bit forced now, plenty of cringe.

I don't think so, he is what he is, he's never had to put on an act. He's actually pretty laid back away from the football pitch, and a genuinley funny but self-deprecating man. He's a lot calmer from what I've seen of him at Liverpool than he used to be earlier in his time at Dortmund and at Mainz. The one thing that really gets him wound up away from the pitch is idiotic questions from journalists.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why people voted for "no " ? Reckon that they forgot how Liverpool played before Klopp.One good season under Rodgers and nothnig more in last 7 years or so.
For Liverpool “improvement” is judged on winning stuff.

They are better under Klopp, but his first contract is ehding and he’s not close to winning anything.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom