• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Malcom

Aevi

Hale End FC
Several reports have said we'll be back in for him in the summer, so something will definitely happen here.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
We are also being linked with Ousmane Dembele. Not sure how his season has been at Barca after the injury.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I personally really like Leon Bailey but I can only see that happening if he wants us.

For those who have watched them who suits us more, Malcom or Pavon?
I'd go for Malcom, or any other left-footed winger/forward, because it would offer us something different going forward. Everyone we have is predominantly right-footed, besides Özil.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I personally really like Leon Bailey but I can only see that happening if he wants us.

For those who have watched them who suits us more, Malcom or Pavon?
I'd prefer Pavon, Malcom worries me because pretty much all of his goals are shots from outside the box and that isn't sustainable. I'd prefer a player with more movement inside the box like Pavon seems to be.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'd prefer Pavon, Malcom worries me because pretty much all of his goals are shots from outside the box and that isn't sustainable. I'd prefer a player with more movement inside the box like Pavon seems to be.

Pavon is more of an unknown though as he hasn't played in Europe yet. I think it's wrong to think of Malcom as just a long shot merchant, his best qualities are his dribbling and his creative abilities. He's young too, so his work in the box would come with age.

As it stands right now I guess Bailey is the best option, simply because his goals and the way he scores them are very impressive and suggest he could be a high-scoring winger/striker. But Malcom would be a very good option too.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Pavon is more of an unknown though as he hasn't played in Europe yet. I think it's wrong to think of Malcom as just a long shot merchant, his best qualities are his dribbling and his creative abilities. He's young too, so his work in the box would come with age.

As it stands right now I guess Bailey is the best option, simply because his goals and the way he scores them are very impressive and suggest he could be a high-scoring winger/striker. But Malcom would be a very good option too.
I think with Özil, Mkhitaryan, Iwobi, and Wilshere, we have more than enough talent in the creative/playmaking department. I don't doubt Malcom's talent, I just don't think he is the profile of player we currently need.

Bailey to me is the optimal option of the 3, then Pavon who has similar qualities but is more of a gamble as you said.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I think if we come back in for him, it should be a low ball offer. Let little clubs think twice before trying to throw their muscle around.

40 million bid should have sealed it. He is an unproven player.

Where would he fit in?

We've got enough attacking options.

Priority must be a defender and/or CM.

I don't think many PL clubs would get him. Even Sp**s have enough attacking options, since he plays in Alli/Eriksen/Son/Moura's position. Lverpool don't need another forward, and neither do United and City. Chelsea need a boss striker

Stannis

there is room and id argue the need for a young wide player who in the next couple of years can be top quality so we aren't left in a mess once PEA and Miki are over 32.

DSmich

Florian is not leaving Marseille this season, he is OM best player. He failed up with the transfer at Newcastle. Now he has the trust and the love of the most historical club of France.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
If true, Sven must think very highly of him, especially if we've continued our pursuit after he's already moved to Barca.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom