• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League R32: Östersunds FK v Arsenal | February 15, 2018 18:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Nelson annoyed me when he came on. He's 100 times better than he showed, just needed to be smarter. It must jar him that he doesn't get more time but he mustn't let it get in his head.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Average performance but no surprising seeing our poor away form. Keeping clean sheet is positive

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Few observations from the game.

• AMN should be starting over Xhaka. So much better positionally, has a great set of feet and is so cool under pressure, plays without fear.
  • Welbeck is dogshit. Needs selling in the summer. Would much rather see Nelson start in front of him.
  • Ospina should be starting over Cech.

delusional

you think he is positioned right because today he could use his speed to recover

he was not that present today

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

No offence to that Ostersunds side but I reckon my 5 a side team could beat them, they're f*cking wa*k.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Considering the turf, temperature, away match . . 3-0 peeled, boiled and mashed the Swedes.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Welbeck is a strange player,he should be entering his prime now yet now he's worse than ever....it's shocking when you think that he was atrocious to begin with

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Spent most of the game on AMN watch. Promising signs but not enough to persuade Wenger to start ahead of Xhaka or Elneny, even though he has more ability. Too much nonchalance at times, possibly masking a lack of confidence.

He has a tendency to switch off, not sure if it's a concentration problem or something else, but he can't afford to do that in the middle. Should be an easy fix in theory, but will only improve with games.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Missed the penalty but glad Ospina saved it! I have no confidence what so ever when it's Cech in net and we conede a penalty - I don't think I have ever seen him save one LOL

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
But surely the circumstances in which they came on plays a role? The intensity of the whole team dropped after the third goal, doesn't seem like the ideal time to judge them imo.
But judge they will - which is why it pisses me off when they get this measly minutes and inevitably don't have the impact they could have if given more trust and time.

Reactions: A_G

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

At certain point you got to throw the youngsters in and see what they can do for a whole game.

How can you expect a young attacker to impress with 7 minutes and everyone around you is to tired and just want to get in hot shower and in warm bed?
Wenger was never afraid to give youngsters a chance. But now he just rather sticks with dross that will be hopefully sold in the summer anyway.

Don't understand it.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
But surely the circumstances in which they came on plays a role? The intensity of the whole team dropped after the third goal, doesn't seem like the ideal time to judge them imo.
True, but that's why I mentioned the Forest game and previous EL games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom