• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League R32: Östersunds FK v Arsenal | February 15, 2018 18:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linson

Wow that was boring.

Honestly, I was expecting our performance to border on arrogance and come away with a very heavy win. I guess I underestimated Ostersunds to my own embarrassment and congratulations to them for it. However, on a negative side, that wasn't far off our starting XI and they really didn't play well enough at all.

Ospina 7
Bellerin 6
Mustafi 6
Chambers 6
Monreal 7
Maitland 4
Elneny 5
Miki 5
Iwobi 6
Özil 6
Welbeck 3

Wenger 3 - should have brought on youngsters as soon as we were 3-0 up. Why risk the seniors out here?

What the hell has happened to Welbeck? He's gone from being an ineffective workhorse, to ineffective and workshy?

And why is Kolasinac looking more and more underconfident?

Last edited:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He has a tendency to switch off, not sure if it's a concentration problem or something else, but he can't afford to do that in the middle. Should be an easy fix in theory, but will only improve with games.
He does need the games definitely and perhaps a more dynamic partner than Elneny. Would rather have seen him with Xhaka, even though he's not flavor of the month currently.

He needs to sharpen up though if he wants to convince Wenger. He wants to emulate Vieira? Vieira would have stomped all over this midfield today through sheer force of will, let alone with his technical quality. Big fan of the kid, but I know he can do a lot better.

How just, how can you blame Neketiah that our form dropped today and say he is not ready for this level. Beyond idiotic. He is one of the biggest reason we are in Carling Cup final.

Our form dropped long before the youngsters came on, and the fact that our youngsters didn't show their best today is because that the form of senior players dropped. Zero blame on our brilliant talents.

Malky

Established Member
How in the name of **** did Welbeck make it as a pro footballer at Man Utd and now with Arsenal? He is ****ing horrendous, Ostersunds looked like his level tonight. I'm genuinely struggling to see what talent Wenger see's in Welbeck.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Just turned this on thinking it started at 8pm ffs.
Be happy you missed it. Even though we won 3-0, we still looked like **** in the final third and we were still vulnerable defensively. On top of that, Mkhitaryan and Özil nearly played the entire game, which left little time for Nketiah and Nelson.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
It's incredible how clumsy Mustafi is. Chambers is really the opposite. So calm, with and without the ball. Is not playing long balls every time.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
[
How just, how can you blame Neketiah that our form dropped today and say he is not ready for this level. Beyond idiotic. He is one of the biggest reason we are in Carling Cup final.

Our form dropped long before the youngsters came on, and the fact that our youngsters didn't show their best today is because that the form of senior players dropped. Zero blame on our brilliant talents.
Giving a youngsters 10 minutes to impress is very short of time. Both should've came in after the 3rd goal anyway I'm 100% sure both will start at 2nd leg

It's incredible how clumsy Mustafi is. Chambers is really the opposite. So calm, with and without the ball. Is not playing long balls every time.

Yeah even if Chambers made few mistakes he didn't reply in rash way or anything like that. He take every position he faces in the game very calmly. Does he have quality to make it at this level, it remain still to be seen!

Mustafi is very hasty and rash. I'm always worried.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Can’t believe the amount of moaning about a 3-0 away win. Yeah they’re a poor team but they still managed to beat Hertha Berlin and hold Bilbao to a draw. We never looked like losing even though we weren’t playing at our best and had a completely makeshift midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom