• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Toby Alderweireld

Would love for this to happen.

Sp**s at their maximum best still losing player to Arsenal at their worst!

And yeah of course, we have more trophies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Interesting that they're unwilling to go too high, wonder what it means for a lot of their players who'll surely be looking for more money soon.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Interesting that they're unwilling to go too high, wonder what it means for a lot of their players who'll surely be looking for more money soon.
The problem is almost all their key players signed new deals recently, so at the end any customer has to pay the full price for them.

Malky

Established Member
The best scenario I can hope for is:
Sp**s refuse to meet Alderweireld's demands, they then refuse to play him for the remainder of the season since he wont sign an extension, then as a " **** you " towards Sp**s he rejects other clubs interests in him and signs for us, handing in a transfer request to come here. It would be ****ing epic, Sp**s finish above us and we still sign their best defender :lol::drool:

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
The best scenario I can hope for is:
Sp**s refuse to meet Alderweireld's demands, they then refuse to play him for the remainder of the season since he wont sign an extension, then as a " **** you " towards Sp**s he rejects other clubs interests in him and signs for us, handing in a transfer request to come here. It would be ****ing epic, Sp**s finish above us and we still sign their best defender :lol::drool:
Best defender? The guy has barely played this season and they're doing just fine without him.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Yeah they are doing great, ditched all the small trophies and are going after the big ones!
To be fair, we used to do the same an won **** all for years. Then we went all out for the league cup and lost to Birmingham at Wembley...

They're in the same position we was years ago: Finishing above our north London rivals while winning jack sh!t, and telling them "we've got bigger fish to fry" when we exit the domestic cup comps.

To be fair, we used to do the same an won **** all for years. Then we went all out for the league cup and lost to Birmingham at Wembley...

They're in the same position we was years ago: Finishing above our north London rivals while winning jack sh!t, and telling them "we've got bigger fish to fry" when we exit the domestic cup comps.

We won 3 FA Cups.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
It amazes me people keep over looking this. Yes, we've been **** in the league, but we're still winning trophies compared to Liverpool and Tottenham.
I am not overlooking this, we were better than Sp**s for 20+ years, last season wasn't an exception - the FA is better than Top 4. This season we haven't won anything yet (just like they),so let's judge us in May.

Malky

Established Member
Best defender? The guy has barely played this season and they're doing just fine without him.
Yes they're doing fine, they've scored more goals but they've also conceded more and have less clean sheets than they did with Alderweireld in the side.
When he was fully fit Alderweireld wasn't just Sp**s best center back, he was one of, if not thee, best in the league.

Stannis

If London is a big deal for him then he will be off to Chelsea (though they seem to have financial issues right now).

Otherwise, this has United all over it, they need him and he wants the cash

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Just scanning the NewsNow Arsenal headlines and didn't see a thing about Alderweireld, but apparently Arsenal is planning to buy Chris Smalling, Phil Jones and Luke Shaw from Manchester United. :lol:

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Just scanning the NewsNow Arsenal headlines and didn't see a thing about Alderweireld, but apparently Arsenal is planning to buy Chris Smalling, Phil Jones and Luke Shaw from Manchester United. :lol:

I would definitely take Shaw. No point buying Toby. He is constantly injured at Sp**s. Imagine him at Arsenal. I'd also like more dominance there.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I would definitely take Shaw. No point buying Toby. He is constantly injured at Sp**s. Imagine him at Arsenal. I'd also like more dominance there.

Wtf? Shaw has not even 40 league starts in 4 years for United, and Toby is the injury prone one? A bloke who started 38/38 league games 2 seasons ago, 30/38 last season. Not to mention Shaw's a fat bastard, counts as an injury as well.

Reactions: BBF

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wtf? Shaw has not even 40 league starts in 4 years for United, and Toby is the injury prone one? A bloke who started 38/38 league games 2 seasons ago, 30/38 last season. Not to mention Shaw's a fat bastard, counts as an injury as well.

Toby is picking up muscle injuries. Shaw had a really bad career injury. He is also only 22 and homegrown. Monreal is getting on and Kola seems to be adapting. Shaw at a good price sorts that position out. There are not many top left backs available.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom