• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jonny Evans

Impact

Established Member
Hope this window ends our interest. Would have been a good January signing but I'd be disappointed if this is who we choose in the summer.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Poverty bump but they're currently seven points away from safety. If we can get him for £3m in the summer we would still be able to spend big on a younger CB. It could be great business.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Poverty bump but they're currently seven points away from safety. If we can get him for £3m in the summer we would still be able to spend big on a younger CB. It could be great business.

I was just thinking this today when I looked at the table. Unless Pardew goes on a mad one, which doesn't look like happening, they'll go down. I don't care what anyone here says, 3m for Evans would be fantastic business.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
We will certainly have competition for him if he`s available for 3M. Not because he`s a top class cB but because he`ll be great value for 3M.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

West Brom's Evans, Barry, Livermore and Myhill apologise for taxi incident
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43092534

Hopefully this'll deter us from signing him. He would have been a good buy in January but we will be able to do better in the summer, no short-term fixes will be needed.

What on earth??? :lol:

It's actually even stranger that Gareth Barry of all people was involved in something like this. :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

:lol: Those players can't have done that sober. What a liberty.

I read the report and when it said WBA had only won 1 in 25 games, I thought 'christ, who did they beat?...'. Then it dawned on me. It's always ****ing us. So sick of it.

Yeah 5:30 in the morning at a maccies drive through, not a chance :lol:

If they dodged being breathalysed at any point they're jammy beyond belief.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Are we really sleeping here? De Vrij is there for the taking from Lazio is 25 years old and could cost nothing after this summer.

I dont want another United reject/ would rather go for Manolas or a talent like De Ligt from Ajax.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Are we really sleeping here? De Vrij is there for the taking from Lazio is 25 years old and could cost nothing after this summer.

I dont want another United reject/ would rather go for Manolas or a talent like De Ligt from Ajax.

There are plenty of centre backs available. It's not even a case of needing to be opportunistic. We just need to identify our targets and get them.

Sell Mustafi and Chambers for a combined 45 mil. Loan Holding and Mavrapanos. Buy starting centre back like Manolas for 30 mil. Then spend 50 million on two young centres backs from which the list is endless. 35 mil spent with 3 new CBS in.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Just read Lazio have withdrawn their offer to De Vrij. We should be throwing massive wages at him. We could potentially sign him and Evans for £3m. That would leave us a lot of money to spend on other areas.

Stannis

Just read Lazio have withdrawn their offer to De Vrij. We should be throwing massive wages at him. We could potentially sign him and Evans for £3m. That would leave us a lot of money to spend on other areas.

have we ever been linked with him?

At least with the likes of Manolas and Koulibaly, the rumours have been there for a while. Even with Kolasniac, there were rumblings before the links intensified.

even with these allegations of car theft, he should still be an option. but then i don't get why the **** he would steal a taxi? why? *....

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
There are plenty of centre backs available. It's not even a case of needing to be opportunistic. We just need to identify our targets and get them.

Sell Mustafi and Chambers for a combined 45 mil. Loan Holding and Mavrapanos. Buy starting centre back like Manolas for 30 mil. Then spend 50 million on two young centres backs from which the list is endless. 35 mil spent with 3 new CBS in.

maaaaaaate!!! you think we'll get 3 players in one position when we barely get 3 TOTAL?

benjamin86

Established Member
even with these allegations of car theft, he should still be an option. but then i don't get why the **** he would steal a taxi? why? *....
Yeah, i think there might be more to the taxi theft than we've heard...

If all of them were any where near sober they could have got someone to drive them. £1000 to a taxi driver would be huge, but between the 4 of them would be nothing.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
:lol: Those players can't have done that sober. What a liberty.

I read the report and when it said WBA had only won 1 in 25 games, I thought 'christ, who did they beat?...'. Then it dawned on me. It's always ****ing us. So sick of it.
Except it wasn't us. We' beat them at home and drew away (Mike Dean). Not sure why you got likes for this post.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom